bez

intro

hi all.my name is george and i'm from greece.im new into absinthe but i absolutely loved it from the first time .my first absinthe was 72% libertine(but it didn't last too long!!!)so i'm going for my second tomorrow and i see a new lifestyle with a new friend!see you in the forum all (because i have a lot of questions ;p).

george

Welcome aboard! :cheers:

There are only two I have not had: Olympic edition 12* and that one in ceramic bottle. Would you recommend them? I have also spotted ouzo Metaxa, how does it compare to other ouzo-brands?

There are only two I have not had: Olympic edition 12* and that one in ceramic bottle. Would you recommend them? I have also spotted ouzo Metaxa, how does it compare to other ouzo-brands?

try ouzo plomari and ouzo 12 they are very good!

i found them here so you can check them out:

http://www.bevmax.com/main.asp?request=SEARCH&

Just a little quirk of our Forum, George.

It's generally considered inappropriate (and redundant) to quote the post before yours. We can follow the flow of the conversation without having to re-read the previous post twice. There are exceptions when you may wish to respond to a particular point in the previous thread but then you'd only quote the potion you're referring to. :cheers:

try ouzo plomari and ouzo 12 they are very good!

Shall look for! Thanks and Yiamas :devil: What can you say about ouzo Nostalgia-it is everywhere here and quite cheap?