Pan Buh

Lil' Shabba

Thanks all for the well wishes! I've never been fond of kids. Always been uncomfortable around them. But it's all changed, now that Beckett is here. Corin says that she'll need to steal him away so she can spend time with him. I'm a baby hog. :cheers:

He cried like all hell for the first hour or two he was in the world, but since then, he's been so quiet. More of a whiner than a crier. Let's hope it stays that way! :twitchsmile:

Congratulations to you all. Seems like yesterday that that was us.....but now we have grand-children! He is beautiful! Enjoy every minute......it goes by so fast! :twitchsmile:

I'm hoping to smoke a Graycliff in Beck's honor this evening, or real soon!

Did you get them yet?

Got 'em.

I was a little nervous when I pulled one from the wrapper. Had a very light feel, but that seems to be customary with the reds I've had. It's evident they've been stored for a while. Smelled like an antique book. Smoked wonderfully.

I'm glad to hear that all went well for mother, baby Beck, and daddy. And now I am raising my glass of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum -n- Coke to you and your new little (or perhaps not so little) family. This is the beginning of something wonderful. Congratulations! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I'm so happy for you!! Ten more days and he would have been born on Sadie's first birthday! Maybe we can hook them up when they get older!

:blush: wow! I hadn't realized I was missed! The baby is just about walking now and getting into EVERYTHING so I don't get much time anymore. Whenever she is sleeping I have to get all the things done that I can't while she's awake. There's pics on www.myspace.com/momo_25

Crap.. I didn't know that... Shabba maybe we'll have to work out something offline. heehee

Hang on, they grow up real fast.

True enough. Today is my "baby's" birthday. She is 24.

Shabba, congratulations to you and your wife on your new little tax deduction! :yahoo:

Shabba, did you put the bag over your head because you've already signed his life away?

(Did you get a good dowry?)

It's okay if he's already taken... I'll just have to try to find another boy who will be suitable for her. God forbid I let my kids do things on their own! haha