Sign in to follow this  
BigFrank

New guy intro

Greetings to you all at the Wormwood Society,

I would like to introduce myself, I am called BigFrank and I am from far northern Illinois. New to Absinthe and waiting for my first order of the Jade PF 1901. I ordered that one from one I have read here and fiqured it would be a good start. I know all of you type very well, and mine is not that great so will limit my postings. So thank you for letting me join.

BigFrank

Yeah, well, we're also members of a drinking forum and expect the occasional gaff. Welcome to the Forum. The Jade PF 1901 is one of my favorites. It is a delightful little beverage! :cheers: Let us know what you think.

Howdy Podner! :cheers: Hope you like the PF 1901. It is not only a favorite of T's but of many others around here including myself.

:wave2: Welcome aboard,sir! :cheers:

I recieved my fountain and glassware, now just waiting for the delivery of the jade 1901. I was hoping it would of arrived yesterday, but still nothing. Have my fingers crossed for today. Will be a very nice night to try my first glass in 15 years and sit out by the firepit in the back field of my property, should be a clear night out also and the harvest moon will be out tonight. :thumbup: