Sign in to follow this  
uselessdreamer1

Newbert.

Hello all! My name is ben and im from ready?.......bum bum bum.....Kentucky!!! yes we wear shoes, and no we don't screw our sisters(or brothers). Anywho, im bran spanking new to absinthe! Ive always been intrigued by the green color. I know i know, there are more colors(white, blue, etc.) But since first finding out about it ive been researching as much as i can. I just keep getting more intrigued by this stuff. I haven't tried it and im looking to change that, but being a college student and living with a college salary, it cant afford buying 2 or more bottles to cut down on shipping. I have tried a pastis though. i believe it was Pernod. If you have any recommendations for a good beginner absinthe that i can afford on my poor college salary, let me know.

:wave2:

Ben :cheers:

What is up with the South and absinthe?? Texas, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolinas, Virginia.

Jeez.

Welcome, uselessdreamer1! :cheers:

I grew up right across the Ohio river, in Cincinnati, (which is fortunately in the North).

What is up with the South and absinthe?? Texas, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolinas, Virginia.

Jeez.

Welcome, uselessdreamer1! :cheers:

I grew up right across the Ohio river, in Cincinnati, (which is fortunately in the North).

I think were all just alcoholics! :laf:

Nice to see some Southern gents in here. :thumbup:

Welcome! :cheers:

What Dakini said about the shift key. We'd all be much obliged.

Henri Bardouin Pastis is very nice if you can get it in Kentucky. It's pretty tasty and isn't as expensive as most of the absinthes out there.