luna

New member, first order, etc

In 1987, when I moved back to Buffalo from Seattle (don't even ask, of course I wasn't in my right mind), I took a cross-country Greyhound, and it was just my luck to be serenaded by a bunch of drunken cockneys singing dirty British ditties nearly the whole way...damn, even back then I remember wishing that absinthe was legal, and available, so I could ease my misery. I mean, it was really amusing for the first 100 miles or so, but.......

...up 3 days from a combination of meth/cross-country greyhound bus. I woke up with a prison guy named "Tiny"'s hands on my boobs, telling me "We're here!"

I guess that only left Philosophy and psychology when it came time to choose a major. :twitchsmile:

Welcome Luna!

I woke up with a prison guy named "Tiny"'s hands on my boobs

Man, I miss out on all the good fun.

BTW, thanks (to the avatar compliment). I shot my first snowflakes this past Feb. Now I'm actually, for the first time in my life, looking forward to winter.

Edited by luna

Are you doing digital?

For a while I did some night photography with an SLR. I liked it a lot, but didn't like freezing waiting for the long exposures, the main problem taking photography III in the Fall semester.

I'm pretty much all digital, but I shoot some holgaroid, too. Macro is my passion, but it's a pain in the ass when it's cold.

Welcome to the nuthouse :)

That it is, this it be! :cheers: