Sign in to follow this  
Tim

By way of introduction

I have been drinking absinthe for around 7 years or so. Before that I simply wasn't able to locate it easily in the UK.

I have been lurking around WS for quite a while too and thought it was high time I joined as there seem to be many who share my passion for the drink here. :cheers:

I work online and as a musician. I have an absinthe site in the works for the near future.

Welcome. I must admit that I am disappointed you didn't work a "you can call me... Tim" reference into your into but I will get over it eventually.

Welcome. I must admit that I am disappointed you didn't work a "you can call me... Tim" reference into your into but I will get over it eventually.

Ah yes, I do beg your pardon. As long as my punishment is not as stern as asking me if The Swallow is laden or unladen. :rolleyes:

Welcome, Tim.

More importantly, African or European swallows?

Oh dear what I have started here? :laugh:

4886278d46320435bc1a534af4432902.jpg

Thank you everyone - friendly place :)

Welcome Tim! You'll find out quickly that most people will prefer it if you keep your current avatar. A great many Monty fans here. :cheers:

OK, it stays for the moment then! :cheers:

Welcome. I must admit that I am disappointed you didn't work a "you can call me....Tim" reference into your intro but I will get over it eventually.
Ah yes, I do beg your pardon. As long as my punishment is not as stern as asking me if The Swallow is laden or unladen. :rolleyes:

What are you people talking about? This place is way too inscrutable for me.

Welcome, Tim! :cheers:

What are you people talking about? This place is way too inscrutable for me.

As your attorney, I advise you to go rent Monty Python and the Holy Grail. (That is, if you truly haven't seen it, as opposed to being sarcastic. I can't tell which. ;) )

And then you must find us a shrubbery. If you will not find us a shrubbery you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest wiiiith... a herring!

Well come, Tim! :cheers: