dakini_painter

Boggy absinthe with strange semantics

If it had not been for you, buddy, I would not have bought that vinatge Partager,so 21st is oesp[eccially for Shabba :cheers: and tahnks speedle, 22nd for you (a lil time till is louched, peaer nearly killed us=58% vol)

That means I will raise two glasss fo tyi idf i Tame the keyboard :cheers: Wzajemnie, przyjacielu. How do you know one of the fuckiest labguiages round here and there?

20th glass huh? One for every year is what you're aiming for?

Here's to many more for you. :cheers:

something to illlkisyrate:

post-1144-1189715965_thumb.jpg

You won't beleive it todays; Hyzopik pated ime a vist and was staerting a t me no matter how close I cam to thw idnow, so back at you ('twas UKr moon tis time) :cheers:

Hyzopik cam, gerettted asnd flew away. All boooze belongs to em-i shall sgahre of corse. Intrstuing state of drunkeness; some worda re upsider downedd. and its 1.111 opf my postes-anoryehr scelbratiom

You and I are frequently disagreeing

But I still raise a glass in celebration of your being.

:cheers:

Foera are bout disagreeing but life is about having firendds so back at ya 25th-hoperfully ya re stassifeid with absinthe glass, buddy :cheers:

'Twas strong, Le Roy, but to tell you the rtruth thre is another glass (25th ?( louching for back at you. Gettin'to topic: alcohol is ok even quita fine stuff but absinthe is the ultimate drink today-gettin to th end or nmot