vivisectvii

Hello, New to Absinthe

Hello All,

I am new to Absinthe, in fact I am 36 years old and Absinthe is the only alcohol to ever touch my lips so I am new to any form of drink. About a month ago I bought a bottle of Lucid. I've only had three glasses, French method, and I like it.

Matt

Despite an abundance of damning evidence to the contrary, not everyone here is a two-fisted drinker. A man of restraint will fit in nicely.

Absinthe is a perfect special-occasion drink! Welcome! :cheers:

Hi. :cheers:

Absinthe was the first alcoholic beverage that I learned to appreciate, and since then the wonderful world of spirits and cocktails has really opened up before me and become one of my main interests in life. Even if you don't drink very often it can be very satisfying. Just remember variety is the spice of life.

Greetings and Welcome :wave2: I drink mostly Absinthe now as it has become my drink of choice and it irritates my friends becase it is all mine all mine hahahahahaha !!!!! mine, mine, mine !!!!!!!!

Despite an abundance of damning evidence to the contrary, not everyone here is a two-fisted drinker.

Speak for yourself, Brooks. ;)

Matt, welcome to our wonderful little assylum. The Doctors have (for the most part) thrown up their hands in dispair and left it to us inmates. That's the way we like it. :twitchsmile:

Welcome podner. :cheers: I was against all forms of booze until I read Steppenwolf. I'll drink other forms of alcohol but compared to absinthe, I look down upon them all.

HI, VIVISECTVII!!!!! WOOOOOOO - HOOOOOOO!!!!!

oops, sorry - that was the just absinthe talking.

I'll shut up and sit down now.

What's the French method? Where ya get in one of those slings that hang from the ceiling?