Sign in to follow this  
Marek

My first posting...ever!

So, I have never posted in a forum before tonight, so I suppose this is landmark in a couple different respects. But anyway...

My name is Marek. I am fairly new to absinthe, being introduced months ago by a close acquaintance (oxymoron?). After initially loving it, I've spent the best part of this year researching anything I could about it...as well as telling anyone who would listen of my newfound love...obsession...whatever!

Absinthe aside...I am a college student living in a beautiful place. I may be forced to move in the near future to a not-so-beautiful place, but I suppose I'll deal with that issue when it comes along. Mostly, I love to hike with my dog, Sadie. I am planning to hike my first leg of the Triple Crown when I come to a stopping point in my education as a theatre major. However, as anyone who knows theatre...there is no stopping point. Maybe after I finish my Bachelor's I'll take the six or so months off to take Sadie through the Appalachian Trail. So for now, that's it...look forward to hearing from you!

:wave2: Welcome! This was our first forum but we have not regretted it......there is a wealth of generous knowledge and friendship here.

No theatre people allowed here! It's a new rule! They're all frickin' nuts!

Sorry, just returned from rehearsal. ;) Welcome to the Forum, Marek. This is a nice place for theatre folks. They even gave us our own thread. :cheers: What was your first absinthe?

Wow Marek, it is like we were separated at birth! Your first internet post was here, my first internet post was here. You are a theater geek, I am a theater geek, you want to hike the A trail, I have hiked the A trail. You like Absinthe, I like Absinthe. You research the hell out of stuff, I research the hell out of stuff. Your screen name is Marek... well, it has to stop some where does it not?