rreyes3000

Hola y Buenos Absinthe!

Per the suggestion of BROOKS, I am here to introduce myself.

Well . . .Not sure were to start other than I live in wine country--Napa to be exact.

I enjoy cycling 40 miles a day--down from what I used too back when I averaged 300 miles a week--around the valley; spending time with wife and son; visiting mom next town over; stressing at work working in a medical facility as a Lab tech; drinking merlot which is being replaced by the joy of Absinthe.

So, instead of reading everyones previous post, "who . . . are . . . you?", to quote the caterpillar in Alice in Wonderland. Any other Napkins here? Ane where is the next Bay Area Wormwood society meet? And now that I am here, where can I get some cool sugar cubes other than C&H?

Love to hear from ya!

Ruben

Welcome to the WS.

Sugar cubes? ;)

:cheers:

Yeah . . .you know. Those littles square cubes of sugar you see on those funny slotted spoons resting on the lips of a glass holding green watery substance whilst cold water pouring over it. I just like my stuff sweet. Is there anything in the shape of animal crackers or the letter "A"? B)

I hate to be the devil in your ear :devil: but park that bike and have a glass of absinthe, sit down and visit with us. Welcome to the Wormwood Society. :cheers:

Welcome to our little corner of (in)sanity. :cheers:

Cycling 40 miles a day? Hell, I don't even like DRIVING 40 miles a day!!!

14 miles in the hills here and you sure feel the seat. Lots of crazies ride that much here.......I'm happy with my amounts. Welcome here! :wave2:

Welcome and holy crap is 40 miles a lot! :cheers: I need a drink just thinking about it.

I bet Absomphe has some cubes in the shape of A's. But they're probably too big for a regular spoon.

I used to enjoy cycling 40 miles a day too, until the one day when a really hard road attacked me and totally crushed my shoulder and broke my upper arm bone. Aside from that (and the butt ache sometimes) I'm with you; it's a wonderful activity.

Well come! :cheers: