Sign in to follow this  
psi3000

Nice to be a member!!

Hey guys,

My user name "psi3000" comes from equipment in paintball, which I used to play a lot of. When the game introduced compressed air instead of CO2, some of the first tanks to come out could only hold 3000 PSI, lbs per square inch. So this is what I chose all of my forum names to be from that point on.

Secondly I come here seeking advice on where to find some A.a. out in the wild. I am right on the DE/PA border and work on the DE/NJ boarder. I would love to find a public park or something that I could view it in its natural habitat. I have been looking for 3 days. This plant just sounds fascinating. It keeps other plants and pests at bay and gives off a unique fragrance, along with many other factors. If someone would be willing to point out where I could find some I would really appreciate it. I have a GPS so give me a address or intersection of near where it could be found.

I also have a lot of dried chopped A.a. I got at an herb store. I would be willing to trade live plants for a bunch. I just don't have a need for the dried chopped stuff.

I have found so many useful facts on this website. Keep up the great work guys.

Edited by psi3000

Welcome! :cheers:

Wormwood is native to Europe/Asia so if you find any growing in NJ/PA or DE I'd pull it right away.

yeh, im going to call around some nurseries today and see who has them. There are 3 that have them within 2 hours of my on the web so who knows who else has them. Thanks for all your help guys.

Welcome.

Nice to see someone who likes AA enough to not to want to pull it out of the ground, dry it, and chop it up. Some folks here must really hate plants. :)

I've noticed slugs seem to like chewing on the lower leaves of my AA. They've never touched my little A. pontica plant though.

:cheers:

Welcome! :wave2: This is wonderful; someone newer than I.

Just a thought ~ In other venues, someone who is new is "green" but around

here, wouldn't a seasoned Absintheur be considered greener than a Neophyte?

It's not easy being green. post-1538-1188531755.jpg

This is a fine group to be a part of. Just good friendly, funny people!

That paintball thing never interested me, though. Ouch.

Edited by Swatantra