Sign in to follow this  
Auguru

ShaiHulud!

"Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents."

- Bene Gesserit Axiom

May you have many more birthdays in the strange currents...

Thanks for the B-day greetings.

So far it's been good. Best gift yet... pontarlier glasses from France from my wife. I was going to make her a fountain for her birthday last week but she wanted giraffe print shoes instead. Go figure.

By the way, I love that some of you get the DUNE thing.

Also, if anyone is looking for me, I'll be in Tank D, there are strange currents in there.

Reading.

That's what books are for?

I thought they were for raising the fountain so Jack's Swirl Glass will fit under it.

Jack, you heard right, the book(s) are betterer. I like the David Lynch movie and the SciFi channel mini-series(s) but they are hard to get into if you do not already know the story. Of course some hate the books as well but for others the story gets under the skin and causes effects like those described in your interesting signature.

Where did you find that by the way?

I guess that adds a bit of class to the finest of Absinthe parties. I hear all the best 1880's French Absinthe bars used prune pedestals. Once a steady diet of Absinthe cured all of the local stomach ailments, what good were the prunes?

My signature is basically a true story about my whole life...except for the living in Europe part - oh and the never touching it again part. Yes, my life really is that boring.