Im new to the site. I have never tried absinthe and am very curious about it.

What are the real effects i should expect to experience?

What is the best, and where are the best places to get it.

Keith

Welcome to the Wormwood Society. You came to the right place for Absinthe information. Good luck on your journey. :cheers:

Welcome, Keith. :cheers: There's lots of good info on this site, but do start with the FAQs. Then spend a few days poking through the threads. You'll soak up a lot.

Cheers!

I searched a read a lot from the site about a week b4 i signed up. Ive read theFAQ, and it pretty much answered all my questions.

Im about to order a few bottles and was wondering about prices, i see that the average bottle is around 50 dollars. but why are some in the 200 range? like logan fils (sp??)

Edited by KJac

I searched a read a lot from the site about a week b4 i signed up. Ive read theFAQ, and it pretty much answered all my questions.

Then you knew that absinthe has no effects and knew that before posting your query about effects? :thumbdown:

Hi. :cheers:

Read through old threads. Use the search feature if you have a question, and if you can't find an answer people will be more than happy to help. One thing that might help you figure out what to buy is the WS review system, which is on the main WS page.

Oh, and please use proper spelling and grammar, to the best of your ability (almost nobody will demand perfection).

Nearest I can tell the effects are an empty wallet and a smile on your face, sometimes divorce.

Enjoy!

Oh, and bienvenue, willkommen, come on in.

Then you knew that absinthe has no effects and knew that before posting your query about effects? :thumbdown:

Why be an ass for the sake of being an ass?

From seaching the site i never found any information on effects, rather it be true or not, never saw anything that explained the rumors of it.

With saying that, i read theFAQ after suggested. At that time my questions were answered.

Edited by KJac

Why be an ass for the sake of being an ass?
Calm down; I read it that way too. If you don't want to take the time to clearly compose your thoughts before posting, you can't take it out on others for misunderstanding you.
From seaching the site i never found any information on effects
I'm not sure how that's even possible. A simple search on the word "effects" currently brings 16 hits, one of which of which is the FAQ and another, our contact page which states:
Before contacting us with questions regarding:

Thujone

Hallucinations

Drug-like effects

Where to buy absinthe

Legalities

Making absinthe

What absinthe you should buy...

Please read the Frequently Asked Questons.

Hiram, a quick comment. The search button on the main site (not on the forum) is quite cleverly concealed (I'm using Firefox). Is there a way to make it clearer?

Nearest I can tell the effects are an empty wallet and a smile on your face, sometimes divorce.

Um, Yes!

Hello, KJac

Hey KJac! Welcome to the Forum. Please don't get defensive at the suggestions you've had so far. Bear in mind, many of us have heard the same questions and comments so frequently, especially about "effects." That whole trippin' out thing is one of the myths we're trying to dispell.

Kick back, have a glass of absinthe and get to know some of the personalities here. It's a great Forum, lots of really nice people and we are glad you are here. :cheers:

I echo the previous posts.

Folks are the best on here, and more than willing to share (literally in some cases).

The only effect I can recall, is that it temporarily changes my DNA.

In a good way. ;)

Welcome!

Hiram, a quick comment. The search button on the main site (not on the forum) is quite cleverly concealed (I'm using Firefox). Is there a way to make it clearer?
You're right. Better?

Hiram, maybe it's just me. After reading this thread, I knew the search box was on the page somewhere, but it still took me a minute to find it.

The top of the page is definitely the place for it. But what about moving it out of the leaves? Maybe onto the bar below, or....I don't know. You da artist!

post-143-1187382240_thumb.jpg

Sorry guys didnt mean to be so snappy, when i say i searched the site, i didnt actually do a search, didnt even see a search on it. I just looked back the last few pages on each topic and read what sparked my attention. Ive been to so many different forums and each one says different things about the effects.

Im gonna place an oder on Monday from http://www.absintheonline.com/, Im gonna oder Verte Suisse Amer, PF 1901, n.o.