Jack B

Hello, I'm Jack B

I was born in the UK. I moved here when very young and grew up in Kirkland, WA. Because of this I have a midwestern accent???? I currently live in the Blue Ridge community - just north of Ballard. I work for a small software company on the Eastside where I manage Software Engineers and sometimes write some code.

I've been drinking Absinthe for several years and have been an active member of the online Absinthe community for over two years. My first "Absinth" was Gert Strand mixed with 100 proof Vodka, some Anise extract and sugar. I used to mix it up and bring it to local Seattle parties and gatherings and everyone thought it tasted better than the Czech stuff. I flamed it a few times, but mostly drank it in shots chased with water. Very soon after that I ordered some Spanish oil mixes from Spirits Corner and it was all over from then on.

Oh no here it comes, slowly toward us, there is no escape... still heading our way... only 10 more feet to go... 9 1/2... oh no it's getting closer... closer... closer... now it's only 7 feet away... run... oh no my fully able body wasn't able to outrun that amazingly fast zombie and he's eating me... at least when I become a zombie I'll gain their quick speed, agility and long sentence typing power.

What's become of Jack? Don't he love us no more?

Posted on: Jan 1 2006, 02:36 AM

This place is no longer fun. I won't return.

post-97-1148617913.jpg

There is not nor has there ever been a "Jack B." Any and all artifacts attributed to Jack B. were actually the work of Jamila Crooks, a Jamaican immigrant who cleans rooms at a Ramada in Hoboken, New Jersey.

The Jack B. that some of you think you met in R.L. was actually an often unemployed actor hired for the occasion. He was paid in hair putty.

Jamila's papers were not in order and has since been deported.

The Cuff has started a Jack B impersonator contest to see who will continue the legacy. The leading contender is...

post-164-1148654383_thumb.jpg

I'd no idea about Jacko's czechered past.

Most of the oldtimers here have those.

It's just a matter of who will admit to them.

I think I'm the only one who'll admit to flaming Hill's *after* having had a glass of (1950s'-1960s') Pernod Tarragona. Just the once, because after tasting it the traditional way, I was so puzzled I thought there *had* to be a better way to enjoy it.

I actually thought Sqertz was someone from this group "taking the piss out."

I guess I always thought he was just ironic.

ZOMBIES!

You better be careful Stroller, Hiram might paste your head on a photo of the New Year's eve incident. Then you'll be sorry.

I guess Jack's real busy these days, huh?

Or am I wrong?

Where art thou, Jack?

Sorry to be a buzz-kill, but, as several of you know, Jack got his posting privileges removed in January because he refused to tone down the belligerence and abuse and respect the posting guidelines. His online persona was apparently more important to him than being here.

Yep. Bummer.

He's more than welcome to come back, should he agree to behave, but his response to my asking him to do so, not surprisingly, was "Fuck 'em. No way."