Nymphadora

Myspace Spammers

Good. I'll throw in a neutering.

Even I don't like it THAT rough. ;)

Hope you can get your myspace troubles behind you, your page is a colorful blast of silly fun!

While I was making my coffee, Birdie was very insistant on being taken out of the cage. I walked up to the cage and whispered I was busy and I would take him out later. (He might not understand, but he can hear my 'tone'.) When I turned my back, he threw a peanut at me and said "F#@k You!" True story.

If anyone cares to see the offending demon, he is in my pics in the "Close to Me" section.

Speedle: No one else has told me of any pot or beer shilling done by my profile. I think (hope) it is over. Thanks for the silly comment. That is me in a nutshell (which my bird will use as arsenal).

Sorry to report but my La Clandestine MySpace page was hacked today, so some of you may have got messages about a Macy's card. Hopefully it's fixed now.

Now if I could only work out a way that you could all buy La Clandestine at Macy's, I guess everyone would be happy ...

No, I reckon I'd still be the same old sour curmudgeon I've always been, Alan.

When I get off this damned wagon, it'll back to vertes, for me. :)

I'm on too. However, it was only because of this society that I put up a page. I'm glad I did though!

Where's the link Shabba?

I just realized I am myspace friends with many of you yet I never communicate. I'm hardly on myspace though.