Alan Moss

New T-shirt design

They should've gotten less cretinous-looking models to sport the shirts, though.

Does that sign behind them say "Corndogs", or "Horndogs"? ;)

Alan, that takes the gold ring.

Bringing up the rear is this shirt,..featuring models chugging from bottles, and this product description:

"The history. The terrible taste. The wormwood. The worst hangover in the history of hangovers. They call her the Green Fairy. Drink up and see why."

post-143-1180447292_thumb.jpg...How embarrassing that the company should be based in New Orleans.

I need the licenses to distribute these to all the crappy little tourist traps with assbinth in Prague. :devil:

I know. I sat at the computer for 20 minutes trying to make a clever response to Martin's post. I got nuttin'. The boss comes back with the perfect retort. I was so envious I didn't even want to acknowledge it.

That's onacuz you can hardly distinguish fairy paisleys from Moose Drool. :harhar:

(There you go, a nice, slow, soft underhand lob for you to hit out of the park. ;) )

The model's kind of hot (in the other link, not the one posted by Alan).

I'd buy that shirt if she came with it.

I need the licenses to distribute these to all the crappy little tourist traps with assbinth in Prague. :devil:

ASSBINTH !!!! :yahoo: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Swatantra