Happy B-day, and remember what Ambrose Bierce said about Age in his Devil's Dictionary:

AGE, n.

That period of life in which we compound for the vices that we still cherish by reviling those that we have no longer the enterprise to commit.

Happy Day, ya teetotalin' old fart! :cheers:

Even today, Tongueman is remaining steadfast, and true to the inane cause of complete sobriety...I think I need intensive therapy.

Thanks so much for the good wishes, everyone!

Everyone else here at the sanitorium is really jealous. :yahoo:

And, hopefully, I won't get there for quite awhile, otherwise...well, you know what that would mean. :devil:

We'll definitely have to meet up for some Skip brew after my teetotaling becomes too much to bear, folks! :wave2:

We'll definitely have to meet up for some Skip brew after my teetotaling becomes too much to bear, folks! :wave2:

Wow....did you really say that??? That would be fun......even if you have iced tea! :wave2:

Gracias, LeRoy!

Have a happy day, oops, poor soul dropped his jello into his lap.

Thanks, Dakini! :cheers:

At least it wasn't Green Jello™ (they sucked), and it didn't end up on my shirt. :devil:

Happy Birthday, Absomphe!

I'm a few minutes late, so I guess this is a belated wish. Then again, I hear tell you're old enough to miss us youngsters' mistakes (you've got at least 4 years on me, after all).

By the way, given your oft referenced relationship to the "Old Ones", I was wondering how this fellow was doing? Separated at birth?

post-97-1180414293_thumb.jpg