Sorry, I can’t help.

I would like to try it though. I recently ordered and am sure by the time I am able to order again it will be out of stock. It showed up on the site a week after I ordered.

Enjoy! :cheers:

I got mine last Monday. I like it. You should have bought two bottles. One to sip from time to time, one to stash or discard.

It will be tough for me to keep stashed as long as I have an open bottle. You really ought to try it now.

:cheers:

Damn it, OMG_ Bill!

Quick! Help me come up with an excuse (to my wife), as to why I have to place another order right away.

In the same situation, ordered from Markus not long before the release of P33. I still have an unopened bottle of the P30 that I'm saving for July, the 1yr anniv. of production, and one each (opened/unopened) of the P31, which I'm enjoying right now.

Edited by Hans Conried

If you ever want to sell that bottle of P30, it's my favourite of all of them.

LeRoy, it's a limited production and undoubtedly will appreciate in value over time. ;)

(It's all I could come up with to sway your wife.) :)

The whole phenomenon of Markus' prototypes in the marketplace is odd.

We buy test-bottlings of "recipes in progress".

They're too young to drink right away, so we put them away for proper aging.

In the meantime, the final product version comes to market.

We buy that, but it's too young to drink right away, so we put it away for proper aging.

In the meantime, the prototype has become a collector's item. :twitchsmile:

It is odd but I'm glad Markus does it. I like to think he's including us in the fun of development although I'm not so naive to think we have tremendous influence on the final product. Hopefully, the feedback he gets doesn't fall totally on deaf ears, either. I'd also add, the Prototypes usually come in at a little better price than the final product (Giger vs Proto 31). It's a great way to sample an artist's work in progress without traveling to Europe.

The whole phenomenon of Markus' prototypes in the marketplace is odd.

We buy test-bottlings of "recipes in progress".

They're too young to drink right away, so we put them away for proper aging.

In the meantime, the final product version comes to market.

We buy that, but it's too young to drink right away, so we put it away for proper aging.

In the meantime, the prototype has become a collector's item. :twitchsmile:

Still preferable to the other extreme of waiting patiently for MM's old "prototypes".

I remember gauging the ETA of each bottle by the appearance of another wrinkle in my forehead. :rolleyes:

It is odd but I'm glad Markus does it. I like to think he's including us in the fun of development although I'm not so naive to think we have tremendous influence on the final product. Hopefully, the feedback he gets doesn't fall totally on deaf ears, either. I'd also add, the Prototypes usually come in at a little better price than the final product (Giger vs Proto 31). It's a great way to sample an artist's work in progress without traveling to Europe.
The alternative would be releasing it under it's final "brand" at full price and then tweaking it over time as the feedback rolls out. When that happened with the Jades, people didn't take kindly to it. I think this is a better system, and it's my understanding that Markus does it this way specifically to get feedback—so yes, I'd say that we have some influence and that it doesn't fall on deaf ears. It also helps avoid any preconceived notions, kind of like a blind tasting.

I've got some P33 here for the Green Hour this weekend. for those who want to try it.

it's a limited production and undoubtedly will appreciate in value over time. ;)

the prototype has become a collector's item.

the Prototypes usually come in at a little better price than the final product (Giger vs Proto 31). It's a great way to sample an artist's work in progress without traveling to Europe.

Hmmm... :g:

I do frequently buy collector's items hoping they appreciate in value and It's always nice to get a bargain. :devil:

I've got some P33 here for the Green Hour this weekend. for those who want to try it.

Sweet!

Well, I mean, I suppose I should give it a little taste.

Among several others, no doubt. That will be fun to try. Oh what fun-looking forward to seeing you again! :wave2:

Of course you all have the possibility taking influence on development - however therefore it is necessary to try the Prototype - now...

We all know about aging, but I don't think opening a bottle, trying one or two glasses and than putting it back on the shelf, is going to destroy the content. See what I mean?

I should have had my P33 by now, but them dumbass local monkeys apparently just love to pretend they've been around and not found me home, so they can send me (send, by mail, not leave, as that would recquire them to actually go here) a note and hope that I'll come and pick it up at their facility somewhere in Farawayistan.

Happens to me all the time too. I hate that.

I can actually watch my mailman come to the mailbox and put the mail in, then drive off. When I go get the mail, I get the little pink card saying 'Sorry we missed you", and then I have to drive 15 minutes to the damned post office to pick it up.

Of course you all have the possibility taking influence on development - however therefore it is necessary to try the Prototype - now...

We all know about aging, but I don't think opening a bottle, trying one or two glasses and than putting it back on the shelf, is going to destroy the content. See what I mean?

If the #31 turned into Brevans, what happened to #32 and what will #33 ultimately lead to?

It seems obvious that prototypes, named or numbered in succession, is an ongoing development to an end goal. If the tweaking took 31 batches to finally create Brevans, what is #33? What direction is that one going? Or is it not going in any direction but starting all over and picking up with #33? And was there a #32? Was Brevans intended as the final product when they started with prototype #1? I would love to hear from Markus on this.

One of the reasons I didn't become a school teacher...

OK, from my observations, and until Markus chimes in:

1. It didn't, and we don't know yet.

2. See Part 2 of #1

3. You're catching on

4. Hmm, good one. Maybe it never made it to a production run

5. It doesn't appear so

Think aircraft. Clear now?

Edited by Hans Conried

I had fully intended to try the 33 at the party............but the selections and recommendations were so overwhelming that I never tried it. Sonny did but he didn't notice anything special about it.