Bluescat

What are you cooking tonight?

Giant Alaska King Crab legs off of the boat Time Bandit from that Crab show on TV. Thanks Rob Fritz...

these guys rock! My son and I got 2 dinners each out of 3 legs.

Sounds delicious!

For three years running, Tish and I were fortunate enough to indulge in Beradai crab (our hands down favorite) and sable fish from the catch of The Incentive, thanks to the mom and dad of a crew member who sent his folks far more than they could eat.

Giant Alaska King Crab legs off of the boat Time Bandit from that Crab show on TV. Thanks Rob Fritz...

Scott I hope you meant 3 legs each, we had 2 legs each when you were here. Now you have to try the fresh king crab

Scott I hope you meant 3 legs each, we had 2 legs each when you were here. Now you have to try the fresh king crab

Dude, I felt SOOO bad after I realized how f'n expensive this stuff is...I never would have glommed down

enough to pay off your mortgage had I known!

1 leg was enough of these guys...they were the Capt's reserve giant muthas. Man this stuff is good!

having to put live lobsters in a pot!!

First time I did that I noted in my dive log that I'd brought a few friends home who had perished mysteriously in a hot tub accident. Those suckers are quick, you have to sneak up on them and grab them real fast. Kathy loves lobster, I saw her eat 4 of them once.

Edited by techdiver

I use some NM chili powder and some green chiles in my chili. I may name it after Baubel.

I'm a fan of green chili. We ate it a lot when I lived in NM.

I'm kitchen challenged so it doesn't happen here. I miss it.

Sounds good bauble. :thumbup:

Hmm. I'd have to bring some green chili with me. I don't know if they allow that stuff on planes anymore...

Just checked. NM chili laws prohibit me from shipping the stuff outside of the state. You could come down to the chillery though and buy 1 bag per visit. :devil:

Edited by baubel

:laugh:

I'm surprised Joe would want me to cook anything for his guests...quite ballsy really. Although, he has been a bit demanding, first a play, then dinner...sheesh. At this rate we'll be lucky if anyone gets a sippy cup this year. :laugh:

Lemon curd.

Was meant to be set aside to bring to a friend's as my contribution to brunch. It's NOT going to last until Sunday...heck, midnight is even questionable.