I stand on the edge of destruction emotionally ruined By the warmth I most desire I will not fall prey to love of a human kind for love is weakness; Love is the fall of every man.

All the best wishes for you, Shai Hulud! :happybday:

Aw shucks! It just goes to show ya there aint no friends like green friends.

Thanks for the happy wishes everyone you are all on orders to knock back something green today.

How comes you all seem to be the only ones who get the DUNE thing? I wore my "Fedykin: Death Commando" shirt to rehearsal the other day and no one got it.

How comes you all seem to be the only ones who get the DUNE thing? I wore my "Fedykin: Death Commando" shirt to rehearsal the other day and no one got it.

Probably because those folks wouldn't know classic sci-fi literature if you beat them with a first edition. :tongue:

But WE appreciate you, Shai!

Thanks guys.

Hey Shabba, I almost got a cut crystal Laphroaig Whisky tumbler with my "friends of Laphroaig" birthday discount... until I saw that shipping for the 4bps glass was over 12 bps!

Happy Day, Dr. Actor Worm Dude-Man! I hope you don't spend your whole evening in rehearsal! :cheers:

I'm no newbie, I put my Birthday down as a conflict at auditions!

This lowly counseling psychologist wishes you the best on this joyous occasion. I doff my cap to you, sir. :arrr: :happybday:

Coming in late to the party- here's a belated Happy Birthday!! :cheers: :happybday: :arrr:

May the Wisdom of Arrakis guide you always.

And, should you ever be slightly uncertain when it comes to choosing the right absinthe, please let me quote from The Coda:

No sweeteners will cloak some forms of bitterness. If it tastes bitter, spit it out. That's what our earliest ancestors did.