BrotherO

Absinthe Site suggestions

Nice, keep up the good work! I thought Protestants do not have any fun allowed but since I am a Catholic :devil: ...

Another absinthe forum ?
Sure, why not? He’s clearly stated that he is interested in distilling. So why not create your own forum to get people to give him tips on how to make absinthe.

Sure, why not? He’s clearly stated that he is interested in distilling. So why not create your own forum to get people to give him tips on how to make absinthe.

Ok, was just asking BrotherO to give his view on it, not really a critic, I can aslo be a nice man when I want, you'll see in 2 months darlin' :devil:

No whiny dissertations on thujone or the evil Czech fire ritual here. Just lots of information.

Do we have whiny dissertations on thujone or the evil Czech fire ritual here?

I bet you they will charge you for the book.

Now I'm really sad that I'll miss the sword duel in Boveresse.

Nuke through the host or you set everything up yourself?

Nuke through the host. It's not the best Content Management System, but it's fairly easy for a novice. I'm not interested in the HG'ers, which is of course illegal, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to know how to distill Absinthe if you're going to do it legally, in a country that allows that.

Nuke through the host or you set everything up yourself?

Nuke through the host. It's not the best Content Management System, but it's fairly easy for a novice.

I agree. Plus, it also has a very large user base. I know Drupal is starting to become the CMS du jour, but I think it has a way to go before it can even touch Nuke. Geek Blog is also decent.

Good luck on the site.

Another absinthe forum ?

Yes, I'm "interested" in distilling, and just like everyone else that enjoys Absinthe, I watched the documentary on the Jade distilleries. I'm not interested, however, in actually distilling Absinthe for consumption in the US, which is of course illegal.

I'm also "interested" in how beer is made, and quite enjoyed my visit to the Sam Adams brewery. However, even though it's quite legal, I have no interest in actually making my own beer.

Edited by BrotherO

Nicht schlecht, das ist sehr angenehm daB auf eine Englisch-sprachige Forum Deutsch kann gesprochen sein aber das is ein biBchen off Thema glaube ich ;)