May I comment on Nymphs avatar in the wrong place?

We moved to the Pacific Northwest from the Florida Keys.

I like girls in flannel just fine but there's just something about bare skin.

I can't quite put my finger on it.

Nice picture :wave2: I won't do one like that. :thumbdown:

Deeply sorry to go back to the topic (despite I am very interested in pretty Nymphadora's sex life), but since I have a bottle of La Bonne Mère, I am able to speak about it.

It's an absinthe made for the shop La Maison du Pastis in Marseille (the owner sells a lot of pastis and some absinthes).

The idea is to make an absinthe close to a pastis and it's made in Paul Devoille Distillery. It smells a little bit like Verte de Foug, and the first sips recalls that brand too. At first. But after, the star anise is coming more more and more ... It becomes overpowering, and there's nothing else. Sort of pastis with 60% of alcohol.

I did not like it at all.

What's the point making an absinthe with so much star anise ?

Now, let's get back to pretty Nymphadora's sex life, it's more interesting than this absinthe ;)

Thanks HV, nice to know we went off subject, and really haven't missed anything relating to the original subject.

So back to the Nymph...

I should call the local psych hospital and see if their admissions are up.

Full moon waining is when admissions shoot up. March is prime time for people with Schizophrenia and BiPolar disorders to spin out of control. Combine that with a full moon and psych units are set for a full house. At least that is what I remember. Our local mental health center crisis response workers aren't allowed to take vacations in March. No worries about low census this time of year.

Commenting on Nymph's new avatar on a MILF thread is so wrong. If I wasn't so "Maggie-focused," I'd be in deep shit.
:) Well, Maggie is a fine lass, indeed!

Ah, you guys. Nymph, you look great in basic black. You go girl! :thumbup:

Oh and Nymph, maybe you need to try a man who isn't muscular and clean shaven, those are two signs of a man who is more into himself than anything else.... :devil:

Maybe, but you have to admit that any guy who's hung like that, has a right to be. :devil:

Hey, DW, you do know I'm MPC, right? :devil:

Who? :twitchsmile:

[quote name='Heure Verte' date='Mar 3 2007, 08:46 AM' post='78492

Now, let's get back to pretty Nymphadora's sex life, it's more interesting than this absinthe ;)

PTFA! What sex life?! I should buy stock in Duracell.

Absomphe: Size is nice, but I'm more interested in technique and a man who can ACTUALLY find the little man in the boat.

Ummm........shouldn't we be discussing absinthe now? Or about people who actually have a sex life? Maggie, care to share any juicy tidbits? :devil:

I'm more interested in a man who can ACTUALLY find the little man in the boat.

:clap: Yet another reason why men should learn to ask for directions when lost.

Let's be perfectly clear. If I get to the boat and find out there's already a little man in it, I'm backing off and letting him do his thing.

Or were you speaking metaphorically?

Bluescat, do you have anything to say on that matter?

Full moon waining is when admissions shoot up.

Waning

I think the part about admissions shooting up at the full moon waning is just what Nymph wanted to hear.

Bluescat, do you have anything to say on that matter?

Well......all I can say is he is good at embarrassing me......but he definitely knows.......and is mine, mine, mine. :yahoo:

(Arm shoots skyward, hand waves frantically) "I can find the little man, I can find the little man." :yahoo:

It seems that Nymphadora's had even more "luck" in that department than you've had.

It doesn't count unless he's in the boat. :tongue:

I wished I lived in Seattle or Florida growing up, I had some FUUUUGly teachers that wouldn't even gawk at us kids.

Guess that's the price for going through a stellar educational system.

Getting back on topic, only had a few bad trampolines.

/O&A reference

During the school week, I want to be FUGLY. It is on the weekends and away from the kids when I can actually "let my hair down" and be girly.

We want to be FUGLY at school. It is hard enough for kids to stay on task. I go to work in frumpy clothes, very little makeup and my hair always up. With so many sicko teachers abusing children in the news, we try to appear as asexual as possible.

I've had two incidents where I felt very uncomfortable and had to go to the administration. One kid kept trying to hold my hand and another one absolutely terrified me. He was a huge athlete who cornered me in the classroom one day after school, making lewd comments. He didn't take it beyond that, but I was scared. He has since been kicked out of the school for continual fighting. Most of the kids are great, but every now and then, we get a wacko.

Somehow I double posted. Oops!

Until he throws up?

And becomes all swelled with pride at his sculling prowess.

And, um, no, Captain Imagery.

Until he erupts in unbridled ecstacy, after smoldering like a simmering volcano for what seems like an eternity. :devil:

What YOU doin', Abs? :devil:

Incinerate you or maybe bl..never mind.