Gwydion Stone

Sorry about yesterday's outage

You realize, some us are addicted to the forum. When it goes down, we assume the worst: nefarious forces have abducted the leader and are carting him to evil places with only czechshit to drink.

You realize, some us are addicted to the forum. When it goes down, we assume the worst: nefarious forces have abducted the leader and are carting him to evil places with only czechshit to drink.

I had nothing to do with it, and I resemble the implication. B)

You realize, some us are addicted to the forum.

I ended up signing on at Fee Verte... :devil: and taking care of my forum addiction.

Brings up a good point though..what happens if Hiram is kidnapped?

Does Mrs. Hiram and/or ZMan keep the show running? Hiram, is our existence here a part of your will or what?

Well, SOMEBODY's got to be crankin' the cranks and whippin the levers around that make this place run, ya know! :thumbup:

Didn't even notice it.
That's what you get for disappearing for two months.
Brings up a good point though..what happens if Hiram is kidnapped?
Come on, what you really mean is "when Hiram croaks."
Does Mrs. Hiram and/or ZMan keep the show running? Hiram, is our existence here a part of your will or what?
You are here by your own will, but because it is my Will. As for what happens when I shuffle off this mortal coil, who knows? I hope I can pass the baton long before that!

Did you know I bought a new 20" iMac within those 2 months?

AND the new Airport Extreme (but that's overrated).

I hope I can pass the baton long before that!

Nice euphemism, dude.

Have you been listening to "Detachable Penis", again? :3869-sadbanana:

Aw, Hiram, should you suffer a premature demise, I'll gladly have a couple of flying monkeys sent to your funeral with strict instructions to place a nice Jade in your casket. "Course, you'd likely be dug up thirty or forty years hence when someone realized it had probably aged nicely... :)

Of course, if you're going to be cremated, I'm sure someone would contribute some nice Czechsinth.