Marc

For sale: Edouard Pernod circa 1930 6cl samples

According to Oxygenee.com :

“Pernod S.A was the Spanish successor to Edouard Pernod.

Pernod S.A. ceased production in 1938, when it was absorbed into the larger Pernod group.”

Only six 6cl samples + one 3cl sample for sale (I had 8 but sold 2 already and I’m keeping around 40-50cl for my own consumption).

PM/email me if interested (fair prices).

The bottle (2 samples were extracted already, the original level was right at the bottom of the PERNOD S.A. seal) :

L1000313MS.jpg

L1000323MS.jpg

L1000327MS.jpg

L1000330MS.jpg

The color :

L1000283MS.jpg

L1000288MS.jpg

L1000302MS.jpg

I've been wondering how many WS members' tax refunds will be going towards an absinthe purchase. I know mine will be.

Refund?

Exactly! They (IRS) float 10 billion of our dollars each year because we over pay them during the year on each and every paycheck. I don't give them shit and can invest in that money instead of waiting for a refund. I do, however, end up owing them a couple of 100 dollars but I don't mind because of what I can put a way.

Sorry. Continue.

MTH, thanks for giving us a heads up on your wonderful items.

I don't give them shit and can invest in that money instead of waiting for a refund. I do, however, end up owing them a couple of 100 dollars but I don't mind because of what I can put a way.

:cheers:

Taake him fishing and get him drunk. It worked for my wife. :devil:

Your wife and mthuilli are now close personal friends? Maybe you should ask her to introduce you. :devil:

You made my evening guys :cheers:

T73, damn simple, plan a trip to France, visit me and we'll share a nice choice of vintage absinthes.

You made my evening guys :cheers:

T73, damn simple, plan a trip to France, visit me and we'll share a nice choice of vintage absinthes.

It's on my list of things to do. :cheers:

Hey, mthuilli, I believe we've actually had breakfast together. Except we were sitting at different tables and didn't recognize that the other was there. In fact, didn't recognize each other at all. Could have all been done through the Post, in fact. B) And there wasn't any vintage absinthe. Well, not at breakfast anyways.

I know what you mean PB. I feel like we even went to different schools together. ;)

The middle of the ocean wouldn't be that bad. They/we can get drunk and fish. A very good day.

:cheers:

Oh, the price we must pay for our vices, Monsieur! ;) :cheers: