BrotherO

Black absinthe toilet paper

Ain't it the truth. Well put, Absomphe.

If only HE would expire right now. R.I.P.!!!!

Maybe it is designed for connoisseurs? First you taste absinthe, then you feel the health of the herbs in your body, and in the end (literally) you get a nice green design on black background to give you the last farewell...

This eBay auction is even weirder than it was before: Black TP

What on earth does a hot blond nurse have to do with black toilet tissue? Not that I'm against hot blond nurses in any way I just can't see a connection. The free spoon with 6 rolls seems a little creepy also. I just don't get it.

I was going to cite OJ, but I figured his fifteen minutes must have expired by now.

I would have taken that bet.

At 6.33 a roll she should be the one "applying" it. She may be a CNA, and higher ranking nurses have a certain unpleasant nickname for them.

I'm glad it's perfumed, unscenty tp really t's me off. (Sorry T, no joke on you!)

Will it louche? That is the guestion.

How nice of him to include a free spoon with the TP.

I rather wanted to send him that message myself though, rather than having him send it to his customers. I'd probably have offered him a regular spoon though. And some netting.

I hate to ask the spoon's use . . .

At the other end of things I bought some fennel flavored toothpaste. Fennel is apparently "in" for some reason though it seems wasteful for it to not be used in absinthe.

Will it louche? That is the guestion.

I doubt it.

Come to think of it, maybe they should have called it Tunnel Black. :poop:

At 6.33 a roll she should be the one "applying" it. She may be a CNA, and higher ranking nurses have a certain unpleasant nickname for them.

Wow...considering you can get it for $9.00 per 6-pack if you exercise the power of google...

https://www.wellbeingworldusa.com/template3.asp

Now I need to OD on Purplesaurus Rex for that perfect green-on-black experience :devil:

Trid

-black food coloring will yield a nice green, too. :poop: