BrotherO

Black absinthe toilet paper

Hmmm, black toilet paper that is supposedly "dye free." Then how is it black? That they make a point of mentioning that the tp is dry is also of concern. Do they normally sell wet tp? And why include "absinthe sugar cubes" with tp? Can you imagine if Mr. Whipple said that he'd include a free pound of sugar with every Charmin purchase? :laf:

Edit: Martin beat me to the punch.

Order now before they run out of stock for Valentine's day.

Or, you could be a creative masochist, drink some Tunel Black, wait a few hours, and make your own. :devil:

Or, you could be a creative masochist, drink some Tunel Black, wait a few hours, and make your own. :devil:

Where's the flippin' "Wretch" emoticon?

I don't need a full-on barf...yet. icon8.gif Ah, that'll work.

I don't see the correlation either, Doc. Perhaps because it was trendy early 1900's butt wipers? I dunno. Strange stuff.

Includes 6 Dry Rolls of Gorgeously Perfumed Black Toilet Tissue

Thank God it's dry. I shudder to consider the alternative.

I was relieved to see that if you don't like the product you can get a refund, but you don't have to return it, which could be problematic because then it wouldn't be dry any longer. But it is nice to know that it's "gorgeously" perfumed. Who would want an uncomely perfumed toilet paper?

Edited by BrotherO

But, but, but...black toilet paper is awesome! He sells black toilet paper! And it's absinthe toilet paper! How awesome is that? If I had ballz, I bet I could really trip them with that sweet tp! :laf:

But, but, but...black toilet paper is awesome! He sells black toilet paper! And it's absinthe toilet paper! How awesome is that
Oh, I love the paper. I'd probably get some if it was cheap. But the seller is an anti-semitic, mercenary shit-bag.

In my constitutionally-protected personal opinion, of course.

Can i ask...what does black tp have to do with Absinthe? Just becuase it was supposedly used in France? I wanna know the connection. :huh:

And why would it run out for Valentines day? Is it romantic? I confused.

Edited by QuikSilver146

Can i ask...what does black tp have to do with Absinthe? Just becuase it was supposedly used in France? I wanna know the connection. :huh:

And why would it run out for Valentines day? Is it romantic? I confused.

You are confused because you should be confused. Black TP has nothing to do with absinthe other than a spurious link that the seller has made in the listing to lure the uneducated masses to his product. He's also trying to create a false sense of urgency in buyers to make them part with their cash. Silly tricks, silly man, silly product! [i was being facetious before with the whole bit about black TP being awesome.]

In certain circles, it seems that anything and everything can be called absinthe this or absinthe that.

Absinthe sugar, absinthe matches, absinthe toilet paper, absinthe carpets, absinthe shoestrings, absinthe post-it notes, absinthe CD players, absinthe car tires, absinte clarinet reeds, absinthe straight razors (for cutting off ears), absinthe brushes (will make you paint like Toulouse-Lautrec), absinthe computers, absinthe space shuttles, absinthe savings accounts, absinthe stocks, absinthe coffins, absinthe tombstones. You name it.

I really need to get some absinthe clarinet reeds pronto. Then I can trip ballz while I play a little Jelly Roll Morton. :laf:

Don't forget absinthe lisp.