MTgrayling

Miniature absinthe set.

I hate to criticize this artist, so I shall abstain on a comment.

Ok, the heck with that...why don't people spend more time doing research, The idea and work is good, but it looks like a thirty year old virgin's chemistry set.

I see a surprising number of dollhouse absinthe sets. I have no idea why. But I've seen at least six or seven of them since I started trolling ebay looking for absinthe collectibles. None are as good as Head and Kallisti would have made, but this is the best one I've seen so far.

Gives new meaning to "mominette".

Very artisanal, indeed ;) What am I supposed to do with fags? Put them into absinth (the colour tells it all) to boost its hallucinogenic properties? :laf: Reminds of a very good bath spruce shampoo; sorry, undrinkable :laf:

I don't own any miniatures — I want to make that clear — but I rather like them. They speak to that part of me that wishes I were powerful and in control. If I had dolls, I'd boss them around. "Go change your clothes!" "Quit blinking!"

Speaking of which, someone needs to design a doll to go with that tiny absinthe set — something rumpled and pink-eyed, with an empty checking account.

Edited by Brooks

Interesting find there, MTG.

You're right about that mominette, Wild Bill...

The one in this photo was the smallest I'd seen until the little guy pictured in that set.

post-9-1169734005_thumb.jpg

He ain't mine, and..

She does not! :P

Wow, the large glass is gorgeous.

Thanks, lovely Kitty!

I think he brings a whole new (and yet Belle Epoque) dementia..I mean dimension to Mr. :devil: .

Edited by Absomphe

Wow, the large glass is gorgeous.

Very nice!

He's pretty much the only glass I've drunk absinthe out of for the past three years...

He wouldn't have it any other way!

Edited by Absomphe

He's pretty much the only glass I've drunk absinthe out of for the past three years...

What's his name?

I don't own any miniatures — I want to make that clear — but I rather like them. They speak to that part of me that wishes I were powerful and in control. If I had dolls, I'd boss them around. "Go change your clothes!" "Quit blinking!"

Brooks, you induced my first guffaw of the day, and I thank you for it. :wave2:

I too wish that I were more powerful and find that eating small things, like tiny vegetables, fulfills this need quite nicely for me. Perhaps I will try verbally berating my tiny vegetables to heighten the effect. Come here this instant, mister teeny weeny baby carrot. I don't ask much of you, but to supply me with much needed beta carotene and yet all I get from you is sass! And you, impossibly minuscule cauliflower, wipe that dirt off your florets before I submerge you in boiling water!

Although she hates the movie, I think Faye's performance was pretty damn good. Over the top, sure, but wasn't JC?

What's his name?

I've always been afraid to give him one, for fear of investing him with too much power. :torch:

Really?

Doc, you wanna chime in here? :)