Oxygenee

See-Saw Brouilleurs in stock

Congrats, Oscar. Considering how difficult it was for you to get on the site, you deserved a speedy delivery!

:cheers:

Edited by MASTERPC

Maggie threw such a hissy-fit (sorry, Hissykitties), I broke down and told her I had ordered her one for her Valentine's Day present. Yes, she's a spoiled little cat. On the other hand, how nice to have a partner that's delighted by the same things that tickles me.

Got the orange box today! :cheers:

Question is, anyone find a way to make it clickity clack nicely like it does on the website? Guess I'll have to bend it a bit for best results.

Thank you, sir! Will do.

I got mine this past Friday! :D I needed to adjust the support legs, but it worked great after that. :thumbup: I love it! By the way, adding a sugar cube inside is a bad idea. Mine soon became plugged so I had to remove the sugar. Good thing happend though...I finally tried Un Emile 68 without sugar and it was awesome! Now to try my other bottles without sugar! :cheers:

Good advice!

I hope so Todd. We can compare notes.

Actually, I can see myself giggling when the thing starts clicking back and forth.

It sure would make a good ending to a Monday. ;)

:cheers:

I dunno about da rest of ya, but I can't get mine to sound remotely like the clickity clack on the website where we purchased them. I'm thinking it was a loop recording?