Boggy

absinthist for the 3rd time:)

Hello everyone, apart from being an artist, English teacher and translator, my passion is absinthe and has been for 8 years so far. In my family we have a taste for wormwood and aniseed and these herbs have been used in Polish noble manors for ages, just to mention "Dubelt annis" and "Piolunowka" The start with absinth (yes, the one) was harsh as the only available was Hill's and even nowadays in Poland you can choose from the following absinthe brands: Emile 45 & 68, as for others we have Polish Apsinthion 55 (for me it is artificially coloured green something but louching) and Pere Kermann (liqueur d'armoise definitely:)

People in Poland are getting curious about green fairy and I am helping them whenever I can and some for sure have understood the ritual properly and try to find something from a high shelf, not the usual Czech mouth wash that was once very popular in Poland. And of course, we have the best Vodka:)

Hi -- good to meet you. Can we see any of your art online?

I have just posted my Green Fairy here about how she looks like (Our Iconic Muse - go there and see), other stuff can be sent via e-mail coz I do not have my website and simply send photos of my newest work to friends

Edited by absinthist

And of course, we have the best Vodka:)

Dangerous subject to discuss here. Some people may disagree with you!

:D maybe those who haven't tried the real Polish vodka, the would definitely do

Pozdrav z česko! :cheers:

Where in Poland do you live?

Rzeszow it is near Barvinek green regards from Poland

Welcome! :cheers:

Welcome to the party!
Please be careful with the potentially inflammatory political comments. post-1-1167340970.gif

:laf:

Hello , is the fact that I am from Poland means hardcore politics I come in peace or with an empty glass :cheers:

I assure you it was meant entirely as a tasteless, but friendly joke at jcbphd. ;) We don't discuss politics around here.

Another thing we don't do is quote the post directly above ours, since it automatically flows with the conversation.