#91 DesertWolf

DesertWolf

Absinthe Geek

• Content Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 05:41 AM

Gold Star for DP!
I start to feel like I am in an existentialist play written by a person with multiple personality disorder...

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." -- Philip K. Dick

"I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart." -- ee cummings

#92 metodd1

metodd1

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 09:02 AM

Rodents of unusual size? I don't think they exist...
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It stands at the cradle of true art and true science. He to whom this feeling is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed. -AE

#93 ShaiHulud

ShaiHulud

Dr. Valentin Magnan wannabe

• 2,385 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 09:55 AM

Amazing, Hiram. I won't lie, I had to search.

Don't let Pensieve hear you say that. PB is her favourite movie of all time.
Litany against fear of Absinthe - I must not fear Absinthe. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my Absinthe. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the Absinthe has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

#94 Pan Buh

Pan Buh

Incomplete Absinthe Geek

• Indefinite Suspension
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:07 PM

I didn't know I was a movie. Let alone anyone's favorite. In fact, I'm pretty confident that, 2-dimensional as I may be, that I'm most people's least favorite. Or at least I've been told the ending's all wrong.

#95 ShaiHulud

ShaiHulud

Dr. Valentin Magnan wannabe

• 2,385 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 01:27 PM

Pan Buh, polish my saddle. I want to see my face shining in it by morning...
Litany against fear of Absinthe - I must not fear Absinthe. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my Absinthe. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the Absinthe has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 The Wormwood Society Absinthe Association