Gwydion Stone

WS Membership

Bah you bloody Washingtoners sending more of your fricken freezing weather down into sunny beach state.

So far it seems to be going along good, those that stick around seem to fit in well enough.

Edited by Ari

You didn't really believe the UE rouge was Hibiscus did you?

I'll have to get some; I want eternal life. Wait, no I don't.

It's all good and, what they said.

In all honesty, Hiram. You really should be quite proud of yourself as you've brought together a wonderful group of folks outside of the common thread (i.e. other absinthe related internet sites etc.).

I, for one, feel very fortunate to have found your little world. This is a GREAT WS and is certainly above what I've seen out there! Kudos to you, Sir! :cheers:

Once I figure out how to insert the emoticons, of course. :D

Edited by MASTERPC

My employee number starts with 666 and it's fascinating to see how some people I work with freak out when they see that.

Congratulations.... and what MPC said.

Well, with the advent of whatever drama helped drive away a few of who I used to call the "good ol boy" club, I'd say the membership here is essentially perfect.

Hasn't been much drama on here in months (well, not like what it used to get up to at times) and the people on here are honestly committed more to absinthe than causing issues.

So I'd say, joke or not, dooo eeetttttt.

Aaron

Edited by Hiram

You mean there are others?

I could've phrased that mo' better, you are correct. ;)

My employee number starts with 666 and it's fascinating to see how some people I work with freak out when they see that.

At my last job, we wrote a management tool, and the password we set to get into it with was "666"... When both my partner and I went off to another group, it fell onto somebody else to run the app... we had to come back in and manually change the password because the guy who took over refused to type that in. :->

Hiram, if you're going to freeze the membership, what sort of containers will you be putting us in??

Random Objects Frequently Languish!

(Don't have anything good for *that* do you? No "Luscious Oily Lesbians" for me!)

Seriously though, that was funny.

Aaron

As funny as quoting the post directly above your post?

You know, for all it's worth, you wine snobs are squares! :sarc:

Aaron

(PS - YES...as funny as "quoting the post directly above yours." Har, har. :laf: )

Bah you bloody Washingtoners sending more of your fricken freezing weather down into sunny beach state.

Not to be pedantic, but it's WASHINGTONIANS. :devil: