Nepenthes

Second limited edition absinthe book now available!

I really really really really want that (secretly hoping that the S.O. will read this or read my mind), but I doubt that I'll get it for Xmas. Now I'm all sad inside. Must go drink absinthe to cheer myself up. :(

http://www.oxygenee.com/absinthe-buy/books1.html

I am very happy with the way this book turned out. I hope you all will enjoy it.

And it still isn't too late to order for Christmas!

Any hard copies left?

I emailed ya (or the site administrator). Can you tell me the cost or is that something to discuss offline. I saw the cost online but I also saw 30 hard copies and 70 not so was not sure what the cost was referring to.

It seems that the 30 hard bound copies are $110 plus shipping and the 70 soft bound copies are $75 plus shipping.

MASTERPC, I have the previous book from Nepenthes Press, La Fée Verte - Poetry of Madness. Although the price seems high I was more than pleased. Think of the difference between a Nepenthes book and one you find on Amazon as the difference between preban and La Fee.

Thanks for the scoop and clarity everyone. I had thought that the amount was in pounds so was pretty much doubling that to get the exchange but have since discovered that the amount shown is in USD. I'll be placing my order as soon as I come back from NOLA.