Sign in to follow this  
Daemon

Anyone ever have/hear of this stuff?

My FSC newsletter says they are now stocking IKE. This should be great news to our Canadian friends. :cheers:

I was just about to say the very same thing, T73. It's great news, and also means they've taken our recommendations seriously. I am happy...means I won't have to nurse the bottle I have quite as slowly. It makes me look forward to finding out what their other new releases are going to be.

Edited by Stomp Brockmore

I am very excited about this development at FSC. I'm going to arrange an order of Eichelberger Limitée as soon as possibe. Thanks for the alert, Stomp (and hope you had a great B-day). I had my first Serpis 65+RedBull and I loved it! I did it before an Thanksgiving party and showed up in a super-friendly mood with my mouth saying things I almost didn't recognize- nice and interesting things of course. I've found SPC to be wonderful to order from. I had a bit of red wine and three beers at the party, then came home and watered a Segarra 45, followed by a Serpis, and finally Un Emile. I coud barely stand after that. I'm afraid to open my bottle of Duplais as I think it might be too good for my simplistic and childlike palate. Nearing the end of the Evening of the Three Absinthes, I found myself gazing at things for the longest time, noticing all manner of fascinating relationships in objects and contours, and generally being pretty fucked up. Is this normal?

My FSC newsletter says they are now stocking IKE. This should be great news to our Canadian friends. :cheers:

I was just about to say the very same thing, T73. It's great news, and also means they've taken our recommendations seriously. I am happy...means I won't have to nurse the bottle I have quite as slowly. It makes me look forward to finding out what their other new releases are going to be.

I wish I could be that optimistic. :(

Hiram: You should review it then and send it to Hartsmar.

Did you also smell that 'citronella candle' scent ? nothing like a real melissa scent, just chemical.

Edited by mthuilli

Honey, sounds like a typical Thursday night at my house.

Guess I'll just have to spend a thursday night or two at your house then next time I'm southern California...

Like say... coming summer... for instance.

Through babelfish's somewhat translation of that Denoix page... am I to understand there's no thujone in this stuff either?

With the help of has research laboratory, it has been possible to develop has totally natural method for eliminating the offending thujone and, with this out of the way, it has been possible to awaken this "Sleeping Beauty"

I'll see what I can do! If I book a flight with a stop in Seattle, will you come meet me there for a drink at the airport? :)

Oh and... Your mailbox will be sweetened within a couple of days I believe...

Through babelfish's somewhat translation of that Denoix page... am I to understand there's no thujone in this stuff either?

With the help of has research laboratory, it has been possible to develop has totally natural method for eliminating the offending thujone and, with this out of the way, it has been possible to awaken this "Sleeping Beauty"

There might be - BUT WHO CARES?!

Edited by hartsmar

Especially since Marilyn Manson is going to produce a drinkable pastis thanks to Deep Forest! Coming soon to your liquor store shelves!

Serpis and Red Bull? Hmm, sounds like with some crushed ice, we might have a competing entry for SlerpisFest. We can call it SlerpisRush.

There's no crushed ice in a Redpiss.

Just as adding Serpis to cherry slurpee syrup without the crushed ice does not make a Slerpis, adding Serpis to Red Bull WITH crushed ice does not make a Redpiss.

It makes something different, yet better. Spoonable. A frozen delight for the whole family, provided the family is all over 21 and comprised of a bunch of lushes and weirdos.

It's the new Slerpis that keeps you up at night, bouncing off the walls like a bunny on crack. It's the treat Snoopy never thought you'd make with your home frozen dessert maker. But you're so buzzed from it that you keep grinding away at the ice for hours, before realizing your refrigerator can dispense crushed ice in seconds.

Better Red than Dead, the Red Death. It's the frosty, all-natural meth of a new generation.

Destined to be sold on street corners, dealers will front with Italian ices or Nutty Buddies. The Mafia will want a cut, of course, and they'll get it by supplying the Serpis. Yes, a black market for Serpis will erupt in the inner cities as gangs join in turf wars over the Red Death. Ice cream men will carry AK-47s, and the Dairy Queen will suddenly have armed guards. Anyone foolish enough to carry a "slushie" home from the 7-11 will likely pay the price.

Teenagers will try to make their own, but of course without the Serpis, they'll attempt vile concoctions of Red Bull and Campari, and find themselves hurling in the streets.

"Meet me behind the Dairy Queen" will take on meanings never before intended.

In the days before the legalization of Serpis, the streets of Detroit will run red with the blood of those killed in the name of the Red Death . . .

"Meet me behind the Dairy Queen" will take on meanings never before intended."

Oh, thay it ain't tho, Thspath.

Thertainly not for the oldthcoolers! :shock: