plunger

Joyeux Anniversaire!

Have a great day, Peter! I think the next drink is on me ... what would you like?

45 ... isn't that the favorite number of someone in Pontarlier?

Edited by alanmoss

merci!

and no rest for the wicked...straight from pontarlier to saumur where ted is putting his finishing touches on something new, to be announced soon...

the photo shows our quick lunch before a dinner that promises to be even more rewarding. a michelin-starred chef is making a special dinner in honnor of the Blanchette's Pontarlier golden spoon award (given high marks by both F. Guy and the Swiss because they thought it was Swiss, not that that really means anything) and an old man's b-day: part of the dinner, escargots in Nouvelle-Orléans-infused sauce and a soufflée a la Blanchette...

hard work, but somebody has to do it...

post-49-1160049720_thumb.jpg

betty :censor1: never got near us for that show ...kevin was fun, though only after a few drinks...

historic escargot recipes call for pernod to be added to the sauce...it's a natural AND historically accurate ;)

Edited by pierreverte

...kevin was fun, though only after a few drinks...

Tony would bitch-slap him back in line.

BTW, I watched the Traveler epsiode the other night and caught a little tidbit I missed before. Looks like a little Willy was slipped into the stump.

Edited by elfnmagik

Happy Birthday Peter !

Looking at the time in France now (11.16pm), you have just finished your Soufflé à la Blanchette. I wish I was there to celebrate...

45??? You must be kidding us!

Edited by mthuilli

:D Happy Birthday, I hope I'm doing as well when I get to be your age. Oh wait, I AM your age! Anyway, congrats. :cheers: