Probleminfected

Spoons, only 2, but the price is right

The price on the stainless one isn't bad, especially if you're ordering more than one or two, but if you were going to order both, that's about the same price you'd pay to buy them directly from "Frenchman" Phil, who is the original source of nearly all the repro spoons out there. He actually commissioned the manufacture of all these spoons. There's a link to his shop on our vendors page.

Also you can generally find them much cheaper on eBay. Like here. The current "buy now" price on the Eiffel Tower spoon is $10.50 with $1.00 for shipping.

I can personally vouch for this vendor. He has great prices, low shipping, and he's fast, friendly and courteous.

As a side note: I learned from Jack B that the Les Fleches spoons actually work best.

They really do work the best. You can start your drip, walk away and come back and the whole sugarcube will have melted. With other spoons you have to move the drip around to melt the cube. Unfortunately, I only have one of these spoons and many others, which I never use.

just bought a Les Fleches, i needed another one anyway since i'll probably being drinking with the girlfriend most of the time.

btw she is interested in absinthe too, i told her about the groups parties and she was all jazzed about that

Also you can generally find them much cheaper on eBay. Like here. The current "buy now" price on the Eiffel Tower spoon is $10.50 with $1.00 for shipping.

I can personally vouch for this vendor. He has great prices, low shipping, and he's fast, friendly and courteous.

Oh yeah... I generally recieve packages from him within 4-5 days from ordering. And that's across the Atlantic. Excellent service - great prices.

Edited by hartsmar