Oscar

Old friends

I don’t think it would be right to name anyone in the photo. I will tell you from left to right. One of the kindest and most generous hosts I have ever met and also one suave cat, A genius (no lie the guy is amazing) and a beautiful caring person, A guy who always has a good thing to say and a passion for life in his heart, someone lucky enough to have shared a moment in time with all of these fine people, A man who milks the very best out of everything he does and one hell of a Bass player. I can’t say enough about these guys.

Grey, I love you Bro.

Thanks Oscar !

I spent a good time with you too (and drunk too much this green and white mysterious thing you brought guys) !

By the way, girls from the neibourhood asked me about this guy who "purred" like a cat in front of the shop :)

Yes, that is a really nice pic. It sure does capture an amazing moment in time for me. I can hardly wait till next week in Seattle. At least there will be three of us together again (plus Hissykitties).

I love all of you guys.

BTW, Everone here should travel to Paris and visit Luc's Shop. It is a wonderful place.

Last April, If I remember correctly. There was so much drinking...

It was a hell of a time. And Shai, when are you going to get off your duff and make it back over here again? And the non-muffin dropping rear (better) half?

And Shai, when are you going to get off your duff and make it back over here again? And the non-muffin dropping rear (better) half?

:laf:

Obviously (to involved members), I'm not in on joke here. But I have a hunch the punch-line isn't completely or correctly hyphenated. And some of the possible permutations just ain't right. But, hey, it's your joke and you're all laughing, so if you say Pensieve is a "non-muffin" I'll just have to wait to find out for myself.

Skeeter has a good memory and is referring to how Pensieve and I met. Long story short - we were in a play called Children of Eden and there is a Noah's ark scene with many actors dressed as animals (ala the Lion King). Pensieve and I were two halves of a giant pantomime giraffe. I was the front and she was the ass. Anyway, For the last performance, I (very unprofessionally) suggested that it would be funny for her to drop a dozen bran muffins out the back of the costume as we crossed the stage. She, wisely, refused thus making her my non-muffin dropping rear half.

Last April, If I remember correctly. There was so much drinking...

It was a hell of a time. And Shai, when are you going to get off your duff and make it back over here again? And the non-muffin dropping rear (better) half?

Holy shit Skeeter! you have quite the memory :cheers:

Pensieve is a "non-muffin"

:laf: :laf: I think I wet myself

Thanks for the laugh, I'll never look at muffins the same way again . . .

And where IS that missing person who wasn't in Seattle? Anyone heard from him? Hope he's doing OK.

Then tell him to pick up his cuddling phone once in a while.

Oh, and no one is more surprised to see me remember than I. I seem to remember Goose pouring me into the car, with considerable effort.

It used to be a word filter, now I just like it better. I don't honestly know if one is still there.

Nope. It's gone. It is good I censor myself.

Edited by Skeeter