Gwydion Stone

Wormwood Society Ceramic Fountains

I'm not usually in favor of showing off but one of Maggie's Christmas presents was late due to the ineptitude of one of my fellow colleagues. No matter, it arrived as a hell of a New Year's gift and Maggie has a tough choice to make this evening...

Fountain.jpg

Regarding the fountain, all of Hiram's remarks concerning their size, strength and beauty are understatements. What a lovely piece of art. Thanks for all the trouble, Hiram. It is exceptional. :cheers:

You recognize the bottles. Which one should Maggie initiate her new fountain with?

Aw, damn. That white one was the one I'd hoped to eventually get. Oh well, can't expect them to stick around forever.

Glad y'all are enjoying it! :cheers:

I'm still hissed that we couldn't bring one back when we were in Seattle.

edit: I got off the post without saying that it is a beautiful fountain, T73. Ms. Maggie is the Cat's Meow.

Edited by hissykitties

The fountain is beau-ti-ful! I chose the CLB for the initiation. I'll have the NO for dessert. :devil:

I highly recommend breaking into those piggy banks. No worries about cracks with this beauty. I'm not the gentlest person on fountains. Thanks again, Hiram! :cheers:

I saw some admirable names but the winner escaped me. Perhaps we'll be treated to gloating action shots soon. Sweet talk Hiram and you might be able to bypass the auction altogether. Ours served a large party extremely well this evening. Then, Maggie clocked a hibernation resistant Griz before retiring the fountain to it's place as a security doorstop. There's serious multi-tasking happening here.

Of the non-hibernating Griz or the party?

The fact that the fountain can handle clocking a Griz is a testament to their durability.

My guess is the party was out-of-bounds and not fit for photographic intervention.

:wave2: :cheers:

Sweet talk Hiram and you might be able to bypass the auction altogether. Ours served a large party extremely well this evening. Then, Maggie clocked a hibernation resistant Griz before retiring the fountain to it's place as a security doorstop. There's serious multi-tasking happening here.

Hiram is checking on a short one for me. Sounds more versitile than a can of bear spray and funner too!

True, true but strapping that fountain onto your vest would not be nearly as comfortable as a can of pepper spray.

My guess is the party was out-of-bounds and not fit for photographic intervention.

:devil:

Truth be told, I get so busy sipping and chatting I completely forget about taking the occasional picture.