Nymphadora

Nymph sends salutations!

I just added my name to the list. Is there some procedure in putting a marker for your location? I clicked on my location and it wouldn't let me do anything. (I have many blonde moments)

Well, there will be a Grouch, a Kitty, and some bell-wearin' weirdo with a kerchief about her head.

'Bout par for the course, makes me wish I could fly back east for the weekend!!

I just added my name to the list. Is there some procedure in putting a marker for your location? I clicked on my location and it wouldn't let me do anything. (I have many blonde moments)

Nymph

is Oxford the zip you entered? :unsure: Thats definitely showing you when expanding the map...

Hi, I'm Nymphadora. I've posted for a couple of months at La Fee and lurked here a bit. I am very much a novice with regards to absinthe (only tried two: Jade Nouvelle and Jade Verte). I joined the forum to broaden my horizon.

Well, you certainly chose two of the best absinthes!

A little about me: I teach literature and drama to attention deficit hormone bombs. I live in the deep South and am two generations away from poor white trash. I enjoy reading, cult movies, Shakespeare, theatre, art, history and cute, fuzzy animals. Anything else you wanna know, just ask.

Tell me, Clarice, have the lambs stopped screaming?

You're very well-rounded! I am sure you will enjoy it here...few nimrods and lotsa literary folks here!

Welcome! :cheers:

Nymph

is Oxford the zip you entered? :unsure: Thats definitely showing you when expanding the map...

Jetster: Like I said, I have many blonde moments. I have recently perfected the art of walking and chewing gum at the same time.

Hey Jane! :wave2:

I don't know what I was thinking! I just thought, ooh Nymphadora, I like that name. I have shamed my Harry Potter knowledge by not connecting it sooner :(

Is that why you chose that name or is it from something else?

My name IS based on the book. I really liked the character. I thought how neat it would be to change hair and eyes just by thinking of a color. You could do make-overs every day!

Edited by Nymphadora

Totally, it would be so much fun! She's a very cool character... so what color is your hair right now :P

Edited by Pensieve

Totally, it would be so much fun! She's a very cool character... so what color is your hair right now :P

Blonde. Unfortunately, changing hair color by chemicals (not concentration) does too much damage. (sigh)

Edited by Nymphadora

I have recently perfected the art of walking and chewing gum at the same time.

You're waaaay ahead of me. I'm still trying to walk and not fall over periodically.

Greetings! :cheers:

As mentioned, that's a great start to absinthe. NO is my favorite, although I have to admit to not really caring for the Verte. I will force myself to try some more though. And more. And more. Don't be discouraged by the prices. There's some good budget buys out there, and I noticed where Jade has just begun producing smaller bottles too.

Edited by InAbsinthia

Or you can go the other route, show up at gatherings & try some of the more limited releases. I actually have yet to try the NO. Maybe it's time to pickup a few more bottles.

I actually have yet to try the NO. Maybe it's time to pickup a few more bottles.

May I offer a suggestion? Perhaps you should drink the bottles of NO you already have, before ordering more. Just a thought. :cheers:

Edited by dakini_painter