Nymphadora

Nymph sends salutations!

Hi, I'm Nymphadora. I've posted for a couple of months at La Fee and lurked here a bit. I am very much a novice with regards to absinthe (only tried two: Jade Nouvelle and Jade Verte). I joined the forum to broaden my horizon.

A little about me: I teach literature and drama to attention deficit hormone bombs. I live in the deep South and am two generations away from poor white trash. I enjoy reading, cult movies, Shakespeare, theatre, art, history and cute, fuzzy animals. Anything else you wanna know, just ask.

Welcome! It's good to have you. :cheers:

I teach literature and drama to attention deficit hormone bombs.
Most of the attention deficit hormone bombs around here are really good at drama. They're not terribly literate though.

Elfnmagic: VERY deep South. You know that new Will Ferrell Nascar movie "Talledega Nights"? I live twenty miles away from Talledega. Someone shoot me now.

Edited by Nymphadora

I would love to! Atlanta is my old stomping ground (Virginia Highlands) and I miss it so. It is only an hour's drive from me.

Edited by Nymphadora

Most of the attention deficit hormone bombs around here are really good at drama. They're not terribly literate though.

Yo Hiram, leave my hormones out of this!

Welcome, Nymph! :cheers:

Greetings friend! :cheers:

Your initial choices in absinthe will get lots of positive votes from the folks here. Enjoy!

Um, if your into literture wil we hav to cheque our spellinz bettr?

:D

Everyone here is so friendly! :cheers:

No, you don't have to worry about me being a grammar nazi. I hate that! When I teach, I try to bring an appreciation and love of literature. I will never be Conan the Grammarian and make my students fear and hate the subject. There are some days I am happy if I can spell D-O-G correctly. Hey Stroller, how's the sailing?

Greetings.

How did you get interested in absinthe? Drinking Jade is not the most common hobby of folks from that part of the country -- or so I understand.

Also, no need to worry about being a grammar nazi -- we already have one and two would be one 2 many. (yes, Sixer that was deliberate.)

No, you don't have to worry about me being a grammar nazi.

You wouldn't have to - we've got one already ;)

Conan the Grammarian
Ha!

Oh, and welcome.

GreenOne: A friend of mine introduced me to Jade when absinthe was brought into conversation. We were discussing the profiles of certain writers. I compared Lord Byron's taboo sexual image during that era akin to Jim Morrison. It didn't take long for the conversation to drift towards the consumption of spirits.........

Mindshifter: My mom had an old, Conan comic book that I discovered as a child. I was fascinated.

ShaiHulud: Yes, it is Tonks.