Sign in to follow this  
JM_DereksArt

What movie is this?

Reminds me of Veggie Tales without the religion.

Edited to add: Yes, Jacal, it is on DVD. It's also on the Cartoon Network at night. I never see it on in the morning or when kids are up. Just during adult swim. WTF?

Edited by Jane Avril

Here's and entertaining clip.

That's not entertaining. That's preachy vegan propaganda. And you already know what movie that is.

Meanwhile, what movie is THIS?

I saw it probably 6-8 years ago. Possibly on <gasp> Lifetime. Sounds like a Lifetime plot.

Man is drugged/poisoned, ends up buried alive. He digs his way out. Yippeee! Ruins his manicure, however, so he's out for vengeance.

He gets back to the sprawling isolated house he'd built himself -- handy fella -- and spies on his wife and her boyfriend gloating over their murderous success. He gets an idea.

Wife and boyfriend get drugged or something, and wake up in a big plywood box. Seems this is actually a plywood maze, occupying the whole of the interior of the big sprawling isolated house that the husband built himself. Handy fella. Think Winchester Mystery House, without the fancy parts or the high ceilings.

Boyfriend and wife get separated in the maze (it splits a space in half) and crawl their way through, eventually ending up in dead-ended little tiny spaces. Oddly, each is roughly coffin-sized.

I don't remember how it ends. Either husband burns the house down, or buries them alive, or kills off the boyfriend and buries the wife alive. Whatever way it goes, it's a happy ending. But I don't remember what movie it was.

Speaking of Star Wars parodies, if you have a second you should check out this brilliant piece of work by Steve Oedekerk.

:laf: The mans a comic genius!

Very nice. I liked it. I still think "Troops" (parody of COPS)is one of my all time favourites. That and "George Lucas in Love" (parody of Shakespear in Love).

Reminds me of Veggie Tales without the religion.

Are you implying that Star Wars is not a religion?

"May the force be with you."

"And also with you."

"Mass has ended. Go in peace."