Might be best for those involved in such activity to confine their exchanges to encrypted email, if it's so easy for the websites to get hacked.

Yahoo and a number of other providers do have encrypted email available. Of course, encryption doesn't help much if the snoop turns out to be one of the people you're emailing to.

Or if they gain access to your account.

General infighting is one thing, but breaking the law is another. I think many here who are involved in private matters that should stay private should better protect their stuff (This might mean archiving anything on forums, e-mails etc. to the computer so they aren't floating around in databases on the internet).

Are you suggesting it's full of flamers?

Ari, I'm shocked and deeply offended by such rude innuendo.

*Edit: Oops, I didn't expect CG to have such a quick cumback . . . Damn, he's on my backside like white on rice!

*Edit2: Did I just edit myself into sounding easy?

Are you suggesting it's full of flamers?

No, that's too complex of a joke for me. I was just suggesting those that enjoy tripping on their flaming hills would get the best beating for being morons at the lounge. I mean, there has to be an absinthe related use for the lounge, perhaps stomping Hills lovers is it. :)

taz wears a black leather motorcycle jacket, but prol's a commie,

might be a good fight.

Even better if it happened in a kiddie pool filled with jello.

It has been.

Ari, I slightly edited the WS link to make it more cast-iron NPOV (just so that the wanker who tries to vandalise it once more is sure to have no wiggle room). See the talk page for my rationale.

taz wears a black leather motorcycle jacket, but prol's a commie,

might be a good fight.

Even better if it happened in a kiddie pool filled with jello.

If there's going to be a fight in a kiddie pool filled with jello, could I respectfully request participants other than Taz and Prole?

As long as CG also had a chainsaw.

Fredie should just bring a guitar. I'm sure CG could be creative with it.

i prefer uneasy openings.*

much more exciting.

* You just enjoy the tiny apertures that only a man of your "talents" can plunder.

Who in the name of Jeebers would want to hack Fee Verte? I mean, seriously. I understand the desire to hack the FBI or Microsoft, but FV? It's the cybercrime equivalent of breaking into a scout hall.

Oxy did point out that the IP address was that of a long-term member. It wasn't a random thing, or apparently even a JMFranc thing.

I'm sure we'll know the full story as soon as Oxy feels it's settled and he's ready to share the gory details. 'Til then, it looks like Hiram will be stuck with the lot of us (including those of us whose memories aren't what we thought they were. Oops).