Gwydion Stone

Meet the New Deppities...

Every time I see that phrase, I still read it as "half-naked bun" and have a mental image of Mrs. Hiram with her hair up.

Wearing the specified outfit and accoutrements, of course.

My hair is a half-naked bun :huh:?

Hey Trinity, It's great to see you around here even if it took Hiram taking a break to do it. Z-man, my utmost respect, as always.

Thank you very much. I should play nanny more often...:devil:

While he's gone, how about displaying the latest artwork????

I'm not sure if my half-naked nun in BDSM outfit with pierced nipples would be appreciated here... :laf:

i'd sure appreciate it, but your old man would probably delete it when he gets back.

foo on him, let's get on with the debauchery!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, he wouldn't delete it. He appreciates a hot nun.:wub:

While he's gone, how about displaying the latest artwork????

I'm not sure if my half-naked nun in BDSM outfit with pierced nipples would be appreciated here... :laf:

Only one way to find out. :devil:

Actually, the nun is still in the making. I'm working on her boobies at the moment, but she should be ready for confessional soon.

I'm not sure if my half-naked nun in BDSM outfit with pierced nipples would be appreciated here...

The picture or the model?

The picture. I don't do models - they just live in my head...like imaginary friends. :)

obviously you don't hang around this forum much.

no dirty talk is allowed, so i really doubt that dirty pictures would be considered good taste here.

obviously you don't hang around this forum much.

no dirty talk is allowed, so i really doubt that dirty pictures would be considered good taste here.

Like I said previously...."I'm not sure if my half-naked nun in BDSM outfit with pierced nipples would be appreciated here..."

I would think that whether or not the painting would be appreciated should depend on the quality of the work rather than the subject, but that's just a personal view.

I am apalled at the stress that has deliberately been caused to me this weekend. It's just sick that someone would take great delight in pissing on the forum during Hiram's absence. Sick.