Gwydion Stone

Meet the New Deppities...

Since I'm going to be away in New Orleans for the next five days at Tales of the Cocktail, and also because I've needed assistance for a long time now, Mrs. Hiram and Zman have been made permanent moderators.

My wife Trinity has been an invaluable source of support to me with WS in spite of the fact that she's sick to death of hearing about absinthe. She's been my sounding board, advisor and confidante. I have no doubt that her increased participation will be very much appreciated.

Zman has been a good friend, mentor and co-conspirator almost since the inception of WS and has never missed an event. Interestingly, while our political orientations are almost diametrically opposed, our core values and ideals are surprisingly similar in a number of ways.

Please give these two good people your cooperation and support, as I know they will both be tremendous assets to this place.

I must now get back to packing.

Thank you Trin and Zman!!

Cheers all!! :cheers:

P.S. Mrs. Hiram is PMSing this week, so be on your best behavior or she'll kick your ass.

Trin will keep us in line...

Few could represent our slandered beverage as well as you

Looking forward to your triumph return, Hiram.

A recording/transcription would be wizard!

There With You in Spirit

laf

Wonderful! Congratulations on getting the corner office while your assistants, underlings, serfs, comrades-in-arms assist you in your noble endeavor for the betterment of all.

May you and all attendees have a great time. :heart:

Damn, when I read the topic title, I thought Johnny Depp had become L. Ron Hubbard's new rival.

Damn, when I read the topic title, I thought Johnny Depp had become L. Ron Hubbard's new rival.

Crap, I read it the same way.

My mind is starting to work like Absomphe's. :paperbag3:

Thanks for helping Mister Hiram, Mrs. Hiram and Z.Z. Gabor!

good thing i just got me a new pea-shooter.

My pea-shooter is wayyyyyyyyyyy more powerful than yours. Mine is programmed to automatically activate itself once a month, and when those little buggers start shooting out of their tubes you'd better make sure you're well out of target. :devil:

Welcome to the constabulary. Do you accept bribes?

But of course we accept bribes. :rolleyes:

Perhaps in the form of "love offerings" or "donations"?

To be bribed or not all depends on how well one offers and how big one donates.

Hiram, have a great trip

Hiram is having A BLAST!!!!! :holiday:

The good stuff started with him being picked up from the airport and taken to his hotel in a LIMO. :shock:

There's been a lot more good stuff, like sipping at the Old Absinthe House and sampling 34246201348 cocktails from a carousel bar. :drunk:

While he's gone, how about displaying the latest artwork????

I'm not sure if my half-naked nun in BDSM outfit with pierced nipples would be appreciated here... :laf:

Oh, sure it would! Y'all, I have been fortunate enough to have viewed some of Mrs. Hiram's artwork and all I can say is INCREDIBLE!

Would you accept a bookcase as a bribe? ;) He he.

By the way, if anyone out there, especially in the Seattle area, would like a real cast iron bathtub complete with funny feet for FREE, let me know as soon as possible. I am moving house and it HAS to go! Warning, though. The sucka weighs a ton! Takes 3+ people to move it.

I'm not sure if my half-naked nun in BDSM outfit with pierced nipples would be appreciated here... :laf:

i'd sure appreciate it, but your old man would probably delete it when he gets back.

foo on him, let's get on with the debauchery!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, but that still gives us lectch...er, I mean art afficianados a few days of appreciation.

Only one way to find out. :devil:

Every time I see that phrase, I still read it as "half-naked bun" and have a mental image of Mrs. Hiram with her hair up.

Wearing the specified outfit and accoutrements, of course.

Hey Trinity, It's great to see you around here even if it took Hiram taking a break to do it. Z-man, my utmost respect, as always.