bifford

Bifford reporting for dirty - ah err - Duty

Peek-a-Boo,

I go by Lee, variations of “bifford” & laf (“laf” is my favorite – but it looked to much like LaFée).

Guillaume Lanfray ask yesterday “why I did not introduce myself?” after I made a comment on Agwa- legal Coca Leaf Liquor and the effects of Alcohol & Gaurana.

In April 2006, I placed an order with AbsintheSupply.com (alright, it was Lisse & Absinthe35). After sampling my Highprice , Hi-Octane purchase, a question began to plagued me “what exactly does"....which distill inside the bottle..." mean?

I mean, is it possible to distill something once it’s inside a bottle?

Then another question, “why doesn’t this goo louche?

“It’s an Absinthe without aniseed and contains no artificial flavor…” it tastes like Shinola - is that a natural flavor?.

It seemed stupid, but maybe it would taste better set on fire.

In early May I discovered a past Seattle Weekly article, touting Hiram’s quest to light the darkness - a link to the Wormwood Society.com listed. I started lurking in the FAQs and fringes of his finely crafted site, nose against the glass, drawing faces in the steam.

The registration function magically reactivated on June 22 and I formally became a member.

Intimidate a little at first, (I’d dread an embarrassing faux pas) I took some time to learn the rules so I can avoid inadvertently commenting on what an Arsehole #$@*&% !. *u&+ is or how you must all find salvation in the Gospel of Mister Fibble.

In the time in between, after receiving a package from Markus & sampling some of the finest aperitifs on this planet, I have lost the impulse to set my drinks aflame.

More about “Alcohol & Gaurana” can be found in “How to Survive Your First Heartattack”

Find out more about me from my Profile and don’t for get to tip your Waitress

:wave2:

laf

post-679-1153228064.jpg

Welcome, Biff! :cheers:

bifford and I spent an evening drinking great booze last week and went with Mrs. Hiram to see Circus Contraption on Saturday night. He's a gentleman and a scholar and all around capital fellow.

bifford and I spent an evening drinking great booze last week and went with Mrs. Hiram to see Circus Contraption on Saturday night. He's a gentleman and a scholar and all around capital fellow.

That's good enough for me. I happen to know that Hiram and Mrs. Hiram only see Circus Contraption with the very best of humanity.

Welcome, biff.

I took some time to learn the rules so I can avoid inadvertently commenting on what an Arsehole #$@*&% !. *u&+ is or how you must all find salvation in the Gospel of Mister Fibble.

I've never met either of them, but the one sounds like he's definitely an arsehole.

Mister Fibble? That's REVEREND Fibble to you!

I think, by the "little RedShoes" and funny hat - he must be a Bishop.

If from the Landdownunder - a Joey Bishop

:blush:

Thank you for your kind word - What a GREAT time.

"...Louie, I think this is the beginning of a long and beautiful friendship...."

My Fondest Wish

:cheers:

p.s.

viewed some slanted cartoons today on "Second-Hand Smoke" - some hard fact would have been helpful other than the usual fervent gum-banging

Welcome biff!

As a n00b I've made a dread number of most embarrassing faux pas. I've survived so far. No one has come to my door and beaten me with sticks. However, I think it came close when I inquired what makes absinthe, absinthe and czechsnithe, czechsnithe. So may only advice, is perhaps, don't do that. :D :cheers: :drunk:

Enjoy!