Werewolf7

Cigar Smokers?

I tried Tom's Fennel toothpaste back in '81. It is not a substitute for absinthe.

Absomphe...some of us hippy girls do shave. Um, under our arms and our legs.

:cheers:

:drunk: :huh: I'm trying to get back on track with a witty comeback Jane, but I am presently in the auspices of OMG Bill and and Brenda and can't think of a thing other than to have fantasies of your hairyness NOT.

I started hippy-dom in NoCal. It's quite cold there and only gets up to 70 degrees for a few minutes a day, and only occasionally in the summer to boot. No joke. Right now, the highs are 62 for a few minutes in the afternoon.

When I lived there, leg hair actually keeps you warmer, and it's never warm enough to wear shorts unless you're a :wacko: . So, hairy legs are generally appropriate from Berkeley up, unless you have a date.

Here in LA, I won't wear shorts, but clam diggers require shaving my legs up to my knees.

And haven't you heard that nice girls only shave up to their knees? It's true!

I think everyone experiments, even some men. And if they don't, they should consider it. Hairless chests are HOT! B)

At least you have your radar on to watch OMG Bll and Brenda. I saw your avatar on a "LOST" website. Is that where you got it? Coolest show! I used PSP to make a very crude hieroglyphic of the ones that appear on the "clock".

Okay! No more hijacking of this thread.

Because an individual is never a generalization. Just as averages from any given population never actually characterize any individual within the population.

Never-the-less, the average hippy probably knows more about cigars than I do. :P

I've never tried a cigar. I keep threatening to road trip to Canada to try a Cuban. I've envisioned enjoying (hopefully) a novel experience at a wilderness hot spring. I think it would be perfect if I also had a CLB. It would be a blessed thing. Yep, I'm a hippie. B)

p.s. I can't stand patchouli.

I think everyone experiments, even some men.  And if they don't, they should consider it.  Hairless chests are HOT!  B)

No.

I'm against hairy-chested women.

They don't shave their pits, and they use Tom's of Maine deodorant.
I tried Tom's Fennel toothpaste back in '81.  It is not a substitute for absinthe.

It's not a very good substitute for deodorant, either.

Let's see, I like...

Cigars

Patchouly

Hairy chicks

Shaven chicks

Hippie chicks

Goth chicks

(are we sensing a pattern here?)

The Grateful Dead AND

The Sisters of Mercy

I've never tried a cigar.  I keep threatening to road trip to Canada to try a Cuban.  I've envisioned enjoying (hopefully) a novel experience at a wilderness hot spring.  I think it would be perfect if I also had a CLB.  It would be a blessed thing.  Yep, I'm a hippie.    B)

p.s.  I can't stand patchouli.

Hippies have 19% more fun.