Welcome!

What absinthes have you tried? Are there any you have tried that you like in particular?

More importantly, do you also wear corsets?

I'm Kidding.

Sort of. :devil:

Quote plunger:

Everyone here is a tease in their own way...just look at my hair!

I thought it was a hat. ;)

Welcome, Ring!

Lemurs are the shit! Or is it shizznit? Shizzle? Better go check with the kids...

I got this Irish joke in the mail today:

Due to a power outage, only one paramedic responded to the call. The house was very, very dark, so the paramedic asked Kathleen, a 3-year-old girl, to hold the light high over her mommy so he could see while he helped deliver the baby. Very diligently Kathleen did as she was asked. Her mother, Brenda, pushed and pushed, and after a little while Connor was born.

The paramedic lifted him by his little feet and spanked him on his bottom Connor began to cry. The paramedic then thanked Kathleen for her help and asked the wide-eyed 3-year-old what she thought about what she had just witnessed.

Kathleen quickly responded, "He shouldn't have crawled in there in the first place. Spank him again."

:D

Welcome!

What absinthes have you tried?  Are there any you have tried that you like in particular?

More importantly, do you also wear corsets?

I'm Kidding.

Sort of.  :devil:

I'll be honest i've tried 2 and I have no clue of their names, my first experience was with one Gray dubbed Crapsinthe and she gave me a mouthful of it undiluted. I actually quite enjoyed the flavour much to her horror *grin*. She immediately hid the bottle and told me to go sit by the brazier while she got the good stuff, I believe it was an Edouard. So she painstakingly poured it out, hooked me up with a sugar cube and fresh water and waited expectantly for me to try it... I think part of her died that day when I said I preferred the other one. :devil:

On the upside I did discover that half a glass of diluted Edouard and a brazier = massive blue flamed explosion and very surprised looking Graywolf with a tan. I wonder if thats what they meant by flaming shot *grin*

As for corsets, I agree that on the female form they look stunning but on the male form... Well lets just say that she's still trying but she will not succeed as long as I still draw breath! :)

Gareth

I think part of her died that day when I said I preferred the other one.  :devil:

Yet she still welcomed you here. Either one of two things: her brain's just not wired properly, or your Jedi mindtricks do work on her.

Welcome and, not that i've been looking but, you have quite the odd looking bird.

Many thanks and yeah it fell into a vat of homebrew a few years back... you should see what happened to the cat! :devil:

I just thought it was a sea-bird caught mid-meal eating a dogfish. Shows what happens when you live in a land-locked country too long. (Or maybe it's just that I'm stuck in a sea of crapsinth. :blink: )

Lest I am mistaken, your avatar is a cross between a ring-tailed lemur and a seagull. Or some other shore bird. If there was a cat involved, you really do have a way with vats.

Oh -- first you poison, then you welcome? That kind of woman, eh?

You poured over his breast a maddening poison brew composed of froth of Cerberus? You gave him a corset as a wedding gift?

Or did you simply serve Staroplznecky?