Hey guys and girls, I'm Gareth from Northern Ireland and I was introduced to the evil green stuff and indeed this forum by your very own GrayWolf.

I travel a lot, mostly back and forth to the Netherlands and I run my own business dealing with toys, games and other such geekery. I am only a beginner in the world of absinthe al-tho with a bit of luck i'll be able to steal the odd glass from Gray when shes not looking, as i've been unable to find a distributor over here as of yet. :)

Looking forward to chatting to all of you and hopefully see you around. :)

Gareth

Look on the bright side Six, I culd have been speakin' Norn' Iron as she shuld be spoke.

So be thankful! :)

Look on the bright side Six,

My LAGN side never looks on the bright side while he's on the Dark Side - he's the last Lord of the Sith in the Apostrophe Universe (the Chosen One, Destined to Restore the Balance).

Fortunately, that side isn't all there is to me :cheers: .

My LAGN side never looks on the bright side while he's on the Dark Side - he's the last Lord of the Sith in the Apostrophe Universe (the Chosen One, Destined to Restore the Balance).

Fortunately, that side isn't all there is to me  :cheers: .

These are not the posts you're looking for *waves hand spookily* :D

Remember the human mouth is a nasty repository of germs. If you bite too hard you'll have to douse the wound with a cleansing alcoholic solution. Preferably infused with herbs as well. ;)

Remember the human mouth is a nasty repository of germs. If you bite too hard you'll have to douse the wound with a cleansing alcoholic solution. Preferably infused with herbs as well.  ;)

I'll drink to that! :cheers: