Stroller

Absinthe Mango

Not only is it not a way to start a Friday, it's not a way to start or finish any day.

Maybe they should try sending little sample bottles with orders. Then we can say for sure if it's disgusting, or just odd.

I've now fully lost faith in SC as a place to discover anything new that's worth a crap. They only seem to be interested in foo-foo absinthe instead of trying to bring on board real quality brands. It's like they are trying to appeal to the flavored Vodka crowd or something. It's just sad because they are nice people. Oh well whataya gonna do-

If I would ever happen to be in Barcelona I guess I'd have to leave their store with all kinds of colored absinth(e)s and probably even the damned Mangosinthe. They would fit well on that bottom shelf.

SC is definitely the place to go to find absinthe flavored with mango, coffee, cannabis, cherries, marzipan, etc. I'm hoping to see them come out with one flavored with wormwood, fennel and green anise.

Oh that's just over rated snobbish stuff you're talking about. Hmmm, much like the stuff currently finding it's way to your house. Be sure to check their expiration dates though. Might old. ;)

As opposed to those formal, high-stress absinthe nights... :blink:

Like last night?

The youngest hosted the cast party. 20+ screaming high school kids running through the forest scaring the bejesus out of the bears and mountain lions. While Maggie and I sipped our Kübler, I wondered how our lives must be a little different from HS parents in New York, Chicago, Seattle, etc... Maybe not so different? ;)

SC is definitely the place to go to find absinthe flavored with mango, coffee, cannabis, cherries, marzipan, etc. I'm hoping to see them come out with one flavored with wormwood, fennel and green anise.
I wonder what they'd call it? :blink:

So, who's gonna try the Absinthe Mango?

I think I'd rather have an Absinthe Watermelon. Cut a hole in the melon, pour in a bottle of F. Guy or La Feh, cork it back up . . .