Selmac

Introduction

Greetings fellow booze enthusiasts! I've been a chronic lurker here and figured it's high time I said hello. My name is Brad, I'm 30 years old and live in Minneapolis, MN. I think that I have been drinking absinthe for about four years or so now, but it's oh so hard to remember. I am an associate architect by trade, specifically working in historic restorations and preservation.

When I'm not working or drinking I enjoy a good day of fishing (it IS Minnesota after all), snowboarding, or biking. I might also have a bit of sci-fi geek in me, but I have a feeling that it is not to the extent that some here do (did someone mention a Doctor Who tattoo?).

Anyway, I have extensive experience drinking CO and a little with HG, and I hope that I can contribute to the discussions here from time to time. I do, however, tend to be the quiet type and might do more reading than posting.

Cheers!

Thanks for the welcome folks!

historic restorations and preservation
Sounds like you should feel quite comfortable in this milieu.

Well come! :cheers:

I will try to post links to some of my (our) work sometime in the near future, some of you might find it interesting.