Sign in to follow this  
Gwydion Stone

WS Registrations Closed

Due to the huge surge in registrations in the last few months, I'm not currently accepting new members until we've successfully brainwashed, indoctrinated, alienated, integrated the ones we have.

If you know someone who is actively interested in joining and participating, let me know and I'll open the door for them.

Also, I have purged over 150 zero-posting and inactive members. These would be members who have not logged on even once since they registered.

Edited by Hiram

Due to the huge surge in registrations in the last few months, I'm not currently accepting new members until we've successfully  brainwashed, indoctrinated, alienated, integrated the ones we have.

yes...master..yes :dribble:

When registration does re-open, it should be a prerequisite that folks fill out their profile. Maybe then we could ask them questions if they have none of their own.

I'm not currently accepting new members until we've successfully  brainwashed, indoctrinated, alienated, integrated the ones we have.

Also, I have purged over 150 non-posting or inactive members.

I was hoping for an integrated classroom. I feel like I got my head off the chopping-block just in time.